11th Anniversary 2 Days FlashSale on R2R, Sat & Sun 4/1-4/2 10am - 6pm both days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Our next batch of 50 fresh aquaculture Livesale WYSIWYG is being put together now... be ready :D and browse what's available at the link above in the meantime

rapurcell85

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is everyone on the hunt for today?

lurk planet earth GIF by BBC America
Probably a small frag of green lords. Maybe that pink candy one too. It looks great.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Its official! Our next batch of 50 juicy WYSIWYG are live now ! Click the link above to see what's new, hot, and available!

UC Golden Goose Millepora Chunk 149 95.JPG
UC Clevinger 59 42.JPG
UCSI Blueberry Shortcake 79 55.JPG
UC Turf Burner Table 119 82.JPG
WWC Illuminati Zoanthid 139 81.JPG
UC Green Tip Branching Hammer 44 26.JPG
Purple Favia 59 20.JPG
Rainbow Montipora 49 26.JPG
Spotted Mushroom 34 18.JPG
UC Babys Breath 79 36.JPG
UCSI Fuzzy Rhodactis 69 27.JPG
Bizarro Cyphastrea 69 40.JPG
UCSI Plumcake 99 65.JPG

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
more more more please!!

more posted just now :D Link above :)

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many elegances are going to be available ? I’m scared of regret if I see one later that I want more
Are these elegances skeleton intact? Ive gotten some from other stores that were fragged and they die slowly from the cut site :(
There will be 1 more stunning elegance available later today with all pink tentacles... o_O

These elegance skeletons are fully in tact and have been in house with us for just short of a year , they are good to go to say the least :D

billysprout

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning,

I bought several alveopora and gonipora yesterday. They are beginner corals on your site, but now I ran into info that they die easily and difficult to keep. Can you please give some info on what I can do to keep these. Thank you!!
hi Janelle, I keep a lot of flowerpots (including every strain that UC cultures) and the only difficult thing about them is getting them healthy from the shop. UC always has healthy stuff, but if you're shipping these, keep a close eye on them for the first couple days. if they dont peek out their petals within two days, they might need an antibacterial dip like KFC (at least the iodine, cipro and chemiclean), or Melafix. watch the outer rim for signs of infection as they usually

remember that gonis will sting alves and they dont need high light or too much flow.

How many elegances are going to be available ? I’m scared of regret if I see one later that I want more
Are these elegances skeleton intact? Ive gotten some from other stores that were fragged and they die slowly from the cut site :(
these also usually need an antibacterial dip too, but if they shipped right after fragging it might not be saveable. elegances are solitary corals so you should avoid buying frags if you can.

liddojunior

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi Janelle, I keep a lot of flowerpots (including every strain that UC cultures) and the only difficult thing about them is getting them healthy from the shop. UC always has healthy stuff, but if you're shipping these, keep a close eye on them for the first couple days. if they dont peek out their petals within two days, they might need an antibacterial dip like KFC (at least the iodine, cipro and chemiclean), or Melafix. watch the outer rim for signs of infection as they usually

remember that gonis will sting alves and they dont need high light or too much flow.

these also usually need an antibacterial dip too, but if they shipped right after fragging it might not be saveable. elegances are solitary corals so you should avoid buying frags if you can.
Yeah that’s why I asked! I’ve paid a few hundred on really pretty elegances but when they arrive they all had a clear cut. And they don’t work out. But I’m excited for the elegance from UC

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Another impeccable contribution to this thread Billy, we agree with all of the above

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah that’s why I asked! I’ve paid a few hundred on really pretty elegances but when they arrive they all had a clear cut. And they don’t work out. But I’m excited for the elegance from UC
no cuts here good sir!

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

our next batch of 50 WYSIWYG goes live in 12 minutes ! Click the link above to view our current available WYSIWYG Aquacultured Livesale corals available now!

on fire wow GIF

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back