• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

zoas frag packs for sale...

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm giving everyone here a shot first before I post this over at RC... I fragged these guys last week and they're looking better everyday.. I know that I didn't capture the real colors of them.. I will try to get better shots later on.. I will have 3 frag packs available...

I will only accept paypal for now.. my account accepts paypal account, debit or credit.. if paying by debit or credit, please account for the 3% fee..

pics are taken under 250w MH 15k XM's; no actinic supplementation..

frag of 10+ polyps of Cobalt blue zoas
BlueGreen.jpg

frag of 10+ polyps of deep blue/purple with red skirts zoas
PurpleRedSkirts.jpg

pic of them on the frag rack 2 days after fragging...
FragHolder_1.jpg

$50 w/ my choice of freebie frag(s) and shipped USPS 2-3 days Priority.. or $60 w/ my choice of freebie frag(s) and shipped USPS Overnight Express.. your choice.. pm me so I can send you my paypal address or if you have any other questions.. I plan on shipping them Tuesday... I will guarantee arrive alive for overnight shipping as long as buyer notify me the day he/she receive the frags and I will require digital photos sent to me...

Thanks
Marvin

World Wide Corals
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jessiesgrrl said:
Good Luck with them Marvin, they are beautiful! I'd have taken you up on them if I didn't have so many irons in the fire this week already. :(
Laurie

no biggie.. I've sold all of them and some.. :)

Thanks
Marvin

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

AquaNerd
Back