• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WYSIWIG torches

Item Price
100 to 425
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jmags080307

Review score
+5 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+5 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Hey everyone, I have some torches for sale and all pics are wysiwig. If you want any videos or pictures of the skeleton, please send me a PM and I'm happy to provide. Pictures are taken on my Samsung 21 in pro mode.

I accept PayPal for payment. If shipping, it's an extra $50 (free at $450) and after purchase we can set a ship out date that works for both of us and safe for the arrival of the corals. I will monitor the weather to make sure there's no inclement weather (my location, your location and the hubs the shipment will go through). I use UPS next day air by 12:00 pm to most places. I ship in an insulated cooler (Uline or Polar Tech) and I use 8 ounce containers to hold the frags (similar to Zen Reef ones). I also offer local pickup and I'm located in Rockaway, NJ (07866).

Standard DOA policy. Pics of dead coral in the bag within 2 hours of delivery for refund. I can not refund shipping costs. I am also not responsible for shipping delays but will try to work something out that is suitable to both parties.

Any questions please feel free to reach out! - Jay

Splitting sun god $425 - super bright!

SplittingSG.jpeg

2 head splitting to 3 orange peel - $200
20221130_143753-01.jpeg

Teal tip Indo gold - SOLD
Indo gold.jpeg

2 head NY knicks - $140
Nyk2hd.jpeg

2 head (1 large, 1 small head) Aussie rasta with 4 mouths - $100
Rasta .jpeg

Last edited:
World Wide Corals
Nutramar Foods
Nutramar Foods
AS
Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Subscribe to ReefStache so you don't miss out!
Back