Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have both which can be compare side by side? My Wowser look like CAO..........

BTW, see if you can find the difference between these 2. Which is Which.

3-37.jpg

scwowsers_zpse838718b.jpg

Last edited:
Top Shelf Aquatics

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The wowzer is the bottom pic. It has the intense blue around the mouth. That is the big difference between the two. They look fantastic, good job!

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
LAX Noob Reef

LAX Noob Reef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The wowzer is the bottom pic. It has the intense blue around the mouth. That is the big difference between the two. They look fantastic, good job!

Is that the only difference? Both picture are from the vendor, same vendor for both pic.

mnat

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking at your pic, it seems the blue faded away. It was asked when these first came out if the blue was a function of lighting. As you van see in the vendors pics, only the polyps up,top have that color, not the ones underneath. So,is it an actual morph, or just changing the lighting to rename and reprice.

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe it's an actual morph, but like most corals they need a good bit of light to keep the blue. I remember seeing these at a wholesaler before the vendor got it and they looked just like the bottom pic.

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that the only difference? Both picture are from the vendor, same vendor for both pic.

Yea that's the big difference. Like I said in the previous post they need a good bit of light to keep that blue.

PRomero

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The wowsers are indeed a different morph, the red is actually a little more pinkish in the wowser. Below are my wowsers. I don't have Candy apple oranges but I do have several candy apple red morphs and CB bowsers. I'll try to post an actual side by side photo once I make some room. I need to move 200+ frags first out my 20g long frag tank or make a new frag rack lol.

Wowsers direct from SC - recieved 4 months ago, pic is about a 3 months from today
-daylight T5 and reefbrite xho blue leds

Pic taken about 3 weeks ago in all blue chinese/ebay LED

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The wowsers are indeed a different morph, the red is actually a little more pinkish in the wowser. Below are my wowsers. I don't have Candy apple oranges but I do have several candy apple red morphs and CB bowsers. I'll try to post an actual side by side photo once I make some room. I need to move 200+ frags first out my 20g long frag tank or make a new frag rack lol.

Wowsers direct from SC - recieved 4 months ago, pic is about a 3 months from today

WOW i need to get me some wowsers ASAP!!!!!!

Tenor

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Very nice polyp color

OP
OP
LAX Noob Reef

LAX Noob Reef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Damnn, they look nice. What light are they under? Can't seem to get my look like that. My under 4 T5, 3 Blue + 1 Pink

BRS
OP
OP
LAX Noob Reef

LAX Noob Reef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the pics. They do look nice but I does seem that blue does not hold. Op has a mini colony fs and his pics don't have any of the blue either.

Yep, that blue is hard to hold. But my was under LED blast, so a bit morph for growth instead.

rlman41299

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any chance you will be selling some frags Pedro? After my crash i am starting over again. sending you a pm. :bigsmile:

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Nutramar Foods

PRomero

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damnn, they look nice. What light are they under? Can't seem to get my look like that. My under 4 T5, 3 Blue + 1 Pink

Ati actinic t5 and ati coral plus t5 with 24-3w chinese blue LED strip without optics in the middle of the t5's, the t5 have retrofit reflectors so plenty of light in my 20g long frag tank.

greaser9999

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sick looking!!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Cultivated Reef
Back