• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

World Wide Corals Live Sale shipment...

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

JBKReef

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been a huge fan of @WWC since starting the hobby. They do a great job of marketing, keeping in touch with the consumer, and in my experience have always worked towards doing whats right for you.

In the past I have had a 3 month coral subscription, two live sales, and three or four Ebay auctions I've taken part in. The corals are expertly packed and without a doubt look exactly like their photos.

I'm currently awaiting the corals from my last Live Sale, the Tax Day sale back in February. Will share some unboxing photos once they arrive.

Coral QT is anxiously awaiting the haul.
Coral qt.jpg
Happy Reefing everyone!

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
JBKReef

JBKReef

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well we've surpassed the 10:30 - 12:00 EST delivery time. If I'm following the FedEd updates correctly the package was in Memphis at 06:12 AM EST. If the package came straight to my door from the Memphis site it would take approx 7 hours so new estimated delivery would be roughly 13:30 EST I believe.

AquaCave Logo Banner

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well that was a bust... Spoke to @WWC looks like FedEx had massive delays in Memphis and my 22 corals are not going to make it till tomorrow.
Hopefully they will handle to travel delay well.

OP
OP
JBKReef

JBKReef

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Luckily there arent freezing temps all over, hoping they make it all safe!

Yup looks like temp is 70 degrees in Memphis. If anything hopefully the heater pack will maintain the temp. I had a couple acropora and a handful of other SPS but most of the order was LPS and zoas so fingers crossed they hang on.

Corals.com

smellytunic

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha! Too funny. Gotta laugh to not cry. Hope they all pull through.

What did you order?
I went with the Zoanthid frag pack. Looking to get a nice garden going in one section of my tank. Also a few trochus, and nassarius snails.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hang in there crew! Not pictured is a CuC package (trochus, nassarius, and emerald crabs) and the three frag pack of Birdsnests.

Nail biting here. Such nice pieces.

View attachment 1007429
That’s going to be a sweet package to receive!

smellytunic

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hang in there crew! Not pictured is a CuC package (trochus, nassarius, and emerald crabs) and the three frag pack of Birdsnests.

Nail biting here. Such nice pieces.

View attachment 1007429
Crossing fingers for both of us :) Some sweet stuff in there. Was going do a small order first but based on all the positive feedback I hear certainly more orders in the future.

OP
OP
JBKReef

JBKReef

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Day2: Coral Boogaloo

Package has made it to a local FedEx warehouse. Was told I would get first shipment of the day by FedEx corporate. First delivery is between 8AM and 10:30AM, well the package still says sitting in my local shop not out for delivery.

I've called to see if I can just go pick up the package and not have to wait for their delivery. @smellytunic what the latest on your order?

Nutramar Foods

smellytunic

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipment arrived!!! Corals all look good. No obvious tissue loss/decay, In setup now and under evaluation one colony opened up in like 2 min rest are still adjusting. Trocus snails all good, nassarius snails lost one but there were more then I ordered so fine by me. The picks that came in the pack were some great ones too. including some Bob Marleys :)

UPDATE: That last snail was A-OK just took em a while to perk up during acclimation

Last edited:
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
OP
OP
JBKReef

JBKReef

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have pictures of your corals. Just curious how your actual picture compares to WWC's.

If I ever receive them I will post a picture. FedEx is really ruining this thread.

I will say that here is a photo from the lats live sale and all the pieces look just like they did in the sale. I have daylights on (mostly) for this photo just using my iphone so its not very true to color. But if you were to have it on the bluer scale of lighting, closer to actinic lighting they would be exactly what was on sale.

4c565c5d-fa28-4c0e-a1e9-fd4a128e5017-jpeg.914069

Last edited:
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Tunze
Back