Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
* BUMP * I have frags for sale in Wilmington, to name a few:

Hollywood Chalice
Favia - Green & Pineapple
Frogspawn Colony
Zoas and Palys: Hawaiian PE, WWC Halle Berry, Reverse Space Monster, Sunny Ds, Fire and Ice
Toadstool
Xenia
GSP
Pink Pavona
Green Psammocora
ORA Green Birdsnest
Purple and Rainbow Stylo

AcroCrush

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for frags to swap or to just sell some of mine, but early last year I was burned by a local guy in Jacksonville that gave me a great deal on all his corals and the acro eating flat worms and monti eating slugs. I took me six months of dipping to get rid of them and I lost some colonies as well. His name is Frank, FYI.

So I am putting myself out in the community (don't trade if you have bugs) again.

I have WYSIWYG; Yellowish Green Pocillopora frag $25, a few types of Pavona, green on conch shell $50 and Pavona, purple frag $15, Galaxea grown out on conch shell $40, Stunner chalice $15 (not pictured). Note that I need tips on taking photos under reef lighting.

Pocillopora.jpg
Galaxea.jpg
Pavona.jpg
Pavonafrag.jpg

CodyRVA

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for frags to swap or to just sell some of mine, but early last year I was burned by a local guy in Jacksonville that gave me a great deal on all his corals and the acro eating flat worms and monti eating slugs. I took me six months of dipping to get rid of them and I lost some colonies as well. His name is Frank, FYI.

So I am putting myself out in the community (don't trade if you have bugs) again.

I have WYSIWYG; Yellowish Green Pocillopora frag $25, a few types of Pavona, green on conch shell $50 and Pavona, purple frag $15, Galaxea grown out on conch shell $40, Stunner chalice $15 (not pictured). Note that I need tips on taking photos under reef lighting.

View attachment 884734 View attachment 884743 View attachment 884744 View attachment 884745

Are you on the wilmington reefers fb group? You need an orange filter or color balancing app on your phone to tone back the blues. What's the last image of?

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

AcroCrush

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you on the wilmington reefers fb group? You need an orange filter or color balancing app on your phone to tone back the blues. What's the last image of?
That last image is a grown over plug of a dark purple hairy pavona. Not sure why there is red showing in it.

You know my old iPhone 5s takes the worst photos, I should just use my wife's new phone. She has a setting that takes great photos.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Aquariums Wholesale Live coral auctions every week
Back