Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tank is a 15 gallon cube. It's been running a year. Corals are doing great, thriving, growing, spreading. Only soft corals, mushrooms, cloves, toadstools, xenia. The only inhabitants are three astrea snails, 1 nassarius snail, 2 pom pom crabs, and one blue line goby. I just ordered some beautiful rock flower anemones. I plan on getting some sexy shrimp after the rfa have settled. I want to get a unique fish for the tank, and was thinking of a coral croucher goby. Would this goby eat all the crustaceans?

SlugSnorter

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tank is a 15 gallon cube. It's been running a year. Corals are doing great, thriving, growing, spreading. Only soft corals, mushrooms, cloves, toadstools, xenia. The only inhabitants are three astrea snails, 1 nassarius snail, 2 pom pom crabs, and one blue line goby. I just ordered some beautiful rock flower anemones. I plan on getting some sexy shrimp after the rfa have settled. I want to get a unique fish for the tank, and was thinking of a coral croucher goby. Would this goby eat all the crustaceans?
There's some risk of it eating the sexies, I doubt it would eat the snails, the pom poms (if they aren't babies) or the blue line.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Being a dwarf, it should not eat any and often hangs out within corals and only real caution is being with other tankmates as their dorsal is venomous towards tankmates.
Thet are easy to feed eating brine shrimp, small plankton, Chopped Krill and LRS nano frenzy as well as Mysis shrimp

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

UNLEASH THE FULL POTENTIAL OF YOUR REEF
Back