Why arent frag tanks made from glass in the united states, who makes them.

BRS

TheTruTaric

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im so frustrated, all my friends in the EU have affordable access to GLASS AIO frag tanks, and they arent $$$$ but everything I see on the market is acrylic.
I found only two brands that make glass frag tanks, but they want $600-$1400 for it, ridiculous. these prices are absurd. Glass cages in astronomically expensive.

please let me know of a place where i can get a glass frag tank for a reasonable price.

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
Avast

Lbrdsoxfan

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats so annoying, I dont understand why we dont use it.
Market isn't there for glass. Most stores prefer acrylic frag tanks much like display tanks, minimizing or outright ridding the risk of breakage during daily handling.

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

Joe Glass Cages

Passionate Glass Cages’s Team Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im so frustrated, all my friends in the EU have affordable access to GLASS AIO frag tanks, and they arent $$$$ but everything I see on the market is acrylic.
I found only two brands that make glass frag tanks, but they want $600-$1400 for it, ridiculous. these prices are absurd. Glass cages in astronomically expensive.

please let me know of a place where i can get a glass frag tank for a reasonable price.
Thanks so much @TheTruTaric. Truly appreciate the feedback.

Here are my first thoughts on this topic. Apples and oranges.

Transactional vs Transformational

Transactional:
This is just not Glass Cages. We are not participating in the race to the bottom regarding quality and price with mass produced products. That’s ok though. We are just not a fit in this category and thats ok.

Transformational:
We take a different approach to our business than what I see other companies doing. Rather than offering discounts to attract attention, we prefer to attract attention by the way we behave, the way we treat customers, the way we treat our Glass Cages team. All of this translates to a transfomational customer experience. With that said, when someone is in need, we do help. Working with Glass Cages is intended to be an experience and not a transaction. Hope that makes since.

This is a journey and finding the right fit for your journey is the ultimate goal.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Dr. Reefs Quarantined Fish
Back