Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I vote aquatic arsenal for rock nems. Great prices and super nice to work with. Got a 6 pack for $120 including shipping!
0984A673-D2BE-4FCD-81E0-DF20481A65F4.jpeg

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
BighohoReef

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

jkap

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like Tidal Gardens. I have only done 1 order with them but the experience was far better than other online orders I've done. The frags were the biggest I've ever received and the packaging was top notch. They also have an amazing Youtube channel with tons of information and it looks like they are setting up a huge addition to their facility so their selection should grow quite a bit soon.

AS
OP
OP
BighohoReef

BighohoReef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They came all the way out to Cupertino Ca for a coral farmers market. Had some nice healthy looking frags.
Where are they located? All the good stuff comes out of Cali and Florida.
giphy.gif

OP
OP
BighohoReef

BighohoReef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like Tidal Gardens. I have only done 1 order with them but the experience was far better than other online orders I've done. The frags were the biggest I've ever received and the packaging was top notch. They also have an amazing Youtube channel with tons of information and it looks like they are setting up a huge addition to their facility so their selection should grow quite a bit soon.
I’m definitely a big fan of Tidal Gardens videos but haven’t had the chance to order from them. Pictures on the site are amazing... that’s on my short list for online vendors. Thank you for sharing!

CLICK TO VIEW

12gallonsofhex

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are they located? All the good stuff comes out of Cali and Florida.
giphy.gif
They are from TX. There's coral vendors all over these great United States. Google online coral sales and spend hours looking at all the nice stuff that there's no room for!

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Over past few months I have ordered over 5,000$ in corals from multiple venders. By far @TCK Corals shipped me the best in every category. Most places trick you with pictures making the coral seem bigger and brighter then it is. With TCK I have been surprised with quality every time. Corals always come in larger then I thought they be and always very healthy. Plus every order I made from them had free corals in it. My least favorite is zoanthids.com all corals came in size of my pinky nail thought they be at least size of dime spent 1200$ and not 1 free coral. Will never order from them again. Imagine spending 1200 and every coral you get small then your pinky nail. This is just my experience. Maybe others had different

Last edited:
CLICK TO VIEW

JKenny

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A stong vote for @therman.

I've purchased from him a couple of times now and his corals are exactly as pictured, they have all been very healthy with their polyps out shortly after delivery - and he sends along an extra "surprise" coral. He has become my go-to guy for corals. Can't say enough good about Tim...

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A stong vote for @therman.

I've purchased from him a couple of times now and his corals are exactly as pictured, they have all been very healthy with their polyps out shortly after delivery - and he sends along an extra "surprise" coral. He has become my go-to guy for corals. Can't say enough good about Tim...
Can you please tel me how do you @ someone’s name ?

Perthegallon

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did not like my experience with worldwide coral very organized and when I had a issue I got the third degree after spending 2 grand in one order. Areefcreation had a really good sale when they opened but there prices not are a little expensive but the owner is very helpful

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Bluedore

Review score
+1 /0 /-1
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did not like my experience with worldwide coral very organized and when I had a issue I got the third degree after spending 2 grand in one order. Areefcreation had a really good sale when they opened but there prices not are a little expensive but the owner is very helpful
Agree on Areefcreation, great customer service!!! Bought a RRC Angry Bird piece and came a bit STN on base, called & talk to Devon and send pics, they said they’ll take care of it if it doesn’t survives. The frag is still hanging there maybe STN’ed a bit more to maybe quarter of the frag and this is a week in already. I got a text from Devon checking back on the frag, I told him it got a bit worse but still hanging there. He told me to send a updated pic, after seeing the pic he said the frag is not healed yet and will send a replacement. I was pretty surprised they would still do these after more then a week, I’ve had experiences with sellers/vendors back & forth for replacement with way worse conditions in the first couple of days. Also, they don’t charge shipping for replacements!!! Just got to do a shout out to Devon!!!
And there is some good deals when they have sales. Hoping they would have one this weekend, being eyeing their RRC Jaw Dropper piece.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Harry’s frags is one I’m really into lately. Crazy cheap and the guy doesn’t charge for shipping at ~$100 which is a significantly lower threshold that other sites. Most of his corals are only $10-20 as well. Now if only I could grow SPS better.

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Epic Aquaculture in Surprise AZ. It’s owned by @SawCJack00. His corals are amazing. He primarily deals in SPS acropora. Since he specializes it helps him be one of the best.
His web address is http://www.epicaquaculture.com

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
First Choice
Back