What's your favorite app to track your tank?

BRS

Mr Fishface

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering what app everyone likes to use to keep track of your tank? I have the first "aquarium note" app and its alright. I usually just use a trusty notebook but I wouldn't mind paying a little bit for an app that would let me track my parameters and graph it for me. So share, what is your favorite (or hate) and why!

Top Shelf Aquatics
BRS
OP
OP
Mr Fishface

Mr Fishface

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Top Shelf Aquatics

Knr499

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquarimate. I pay the yearly fee just so it will share to my phone. I jot my test parameters down while testing then enter them into the app with dry hands. I like this app because it lets me set up a schedule to remind me of my things to do. I’m a very forgetful person lol.

BRS
AquaCave Logo Banner

MamaMolo

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquarimate! Worth it! It’s hard to see a pattern on a note book or white board. This ap shows trends, graphs, document with photos, make notes if you change your dosing or feedings… when things happen weeks later it’s nice to be able to go back and track what happened in the month previous.

aquaticlog

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Appreciate everyone mentioning AquaticLog. If you have any questions about the website or the app - I'm happy to answer it. I developed it 10 years ago as a website and have developed both an iPhone and Android application to provide effortless syncing between all of the devices - you can share your parameters with others with a single click or keep your aquarium private. Happy New Year!

AquaCave Logo Banner

affan

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
as someone with adhd I should do this, im going to try and do this not a phone app. I get way to distracted on my phone even with alarms.

Good idea, That can be a great way to stay focused and organized, especially if phone distractions are a challenge for you.

aquaticlog

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of charts, I've been tracking all of my parameters for the past 10 years (syncs automatically between this web page, iPhone or Android):

And here are all aquariums I've ever kept as it is useful to compare notes once in a while.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
LA
Back