Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I try to keep a Length Limit on any worm.. Luckily I’ve never had a huge one to pull out. My first tank I had a common Fireworm that were round and almost looked like red earth worms. They would get pretty long and fat. Luckily, I don’t have those anymore.
This worm was way longer than I expected

Top Shelf Aquatics

littlefoxx

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This worm was way longer than I expected
Oh my good god… my rule of thumb for my tank is no worms ever… and if its even remotely creepy bye bye! Good thing you pulled it in my opinion

OP
OP
Crystal08

Crystal08

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh my good god… my rule of thumb for my tank is no worms ever… and if its even remotely creepy bye bye! Good thing you pulled it in my opinion
It was probably a good 12 inches stretched out which was wild because I. The tank i could only see about 3- 4 in max. But it was definitely creepy. I did feel bad for the poor guy though. He was just doing the only thing he knew how. I was worried there would be more and that they would ruin my soft corals. Too much work and money trying to keep those soft corals happy to let them get eaten or something

Top Shelf Aquatics

littlefoxx

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was probably a good 12 inches stretched out which was wild because I. The tank i could only see about 3- 4 in max. But it was definitely creepy. I did feel bad for the poor guy though. He was just doing the only thing he knew how. I was worried there would be more and that they would ruin my soft corals. Too much work and money trying to keep those soft corals happy to let them get eaten or something
Yep agreed… I dont do worms at all! Maybe a LFS might take those dudes, worth calling around if you dont want to kill them

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep agreed… I dont do worms at all! Maybe a LFS might take those dudes, worth calling around if you dont want to kill them
Beneficial worms do wonders in our aquariums, land, & sea…. The “bad” ones probably are good for our Land & Sea but not our aquariums. I think having or introducing the common bristle worm into an aquarium is a great addition. The only downside would be if the aquarium is overfed. But I get wanting to enjoy looking at your aquarium without a worm/worms distracting you away from the rest of the reef. Typically, the common bristle worm will stay hidden during light hours & start wondering a hour or so once the lights cut off. Fireworms you will notice more during the day hours but also at night. I can’t speak for other worms.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

JBJAquarium.com
Back