What does singapore angelfish eat?

namlessdude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently added a singaport angelfish to my tank and I can't figure out what it eats. She's been in the tank for a week now and some how it is alive and well, but it never eats the food i give it. I tried frozen brine shrimp, flakes, pellets, and Nori, but it won't even get excited or get close to them even when they swim right by her.

She isnt losing weight, color, or energy tho. She does glaze on the algae on my rocks all day, and i suspect she is snacking on my GSP. There is a lot of bristle worms in my tank so maybe she picks at them too?

I am worried that this isn't sustainable. Any thoughts?

OP
OP
N

namlessdude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently added a singaport angelfish to my tank and I can't figure out what it eats. She's been in the tank for a week now and some how it is alive and well, but it never eats the food i give it. I tried frozen brine shrimp, flakes, pellets, and Nori, but it won't even get excited or get close to them even when they swim right by her.

She isnt losing weight, color, or energy tho. She does glaze on the algae on my rocks all day, and i suspect she is snacking on my GSP. There is a lot of bristle worms in my tank so maybe she picks at them too?

I am worried that this isn't sustainable. Any thoughts?
Just to add, she is very peaceful and is not threatened by any of my other fish. She did have a sparring session with a new coral banded shrimp which since then I have removed because he was out to kill anything. Her behavior has been the same before and after the shrimp.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back