What am I missing? - Help with Profilux Mini Wifi and hotspot

Punchanello

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Australia so I was hoping I might be able to get some quick help here from early bird or night-owls users before hitting up support, given the time difference.

I am trying to set up the wifi but the methods I want to use require me to hotspot to the profilux. Problem is, none of my devices can detect the hotspot. It's simply not coming up. I've switched the device on and off as well as restarting the devices but no luck.

What might I be missing here?

Otherwise super impressed. I've been running it for a few weeks and the monitoring and automation is rock solid and all the onboard functionality is easy.

Dave-T

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How far are you from the Profilux? I don't know the mini, but with the regular Profilux, I need to be right next to it to detect the WiFi hotspot.

OP
OP
Punchanello

Punchanello

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How far are you from the Profilux? I don't know the mini, but with the regular Profilux, I need to be right next to it to detect the WiFi hotspot.
Hi Dave. I'm right next to it. Although it is on an open cabinet shelf and my phone/laptop etc are sitting above it with a shelf between. Not sure that would normally make a difference but will try putting it even closer,

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back