Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought a couple of fish, a cleaner shrimp, and some CuC for the tank. Everything went fine except for the wrasse. As I was pouring him and his water out of the bag, he swam up at the last second and the bag collapsed on him. There he was sandwiched between plastic wiggling wildly all the while, his tail made a vibrating sound as he tried to get free. I put him in the acclimation container and started to drip acclimate. He spent half his time on his side and barely moved. At the end of drip acclimation, he seemed to be perking up a little. As I went to scoop him out of the container to put him in the tank, he again jumped. This time, he landed on the floor. I franticly tried to get him off the floor while he flopped around making it harder to catch him. I finally scooped him up and plopped him in the tank. He is now hiding pressed up against a rock. I am hoping that by the time the lights come on in the morning, he will be okay, but he is way more stressed out than I wanted him. ugh.

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
Nutramar Foods
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

ACC
Back