Welcome to NJHC (New Jersey Hardcore Reefers)

NJHC

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to welcome everyone to NJHC reefers this is a forum for all New Jersey in Tri State residents that love the reefing hobby. We are here to give local help, advice, free giveaways and most importantly great fried swaps. I'm originally from Union beach New Jersey Monmouth County. As most of you know we were 1 of the hardest hits towns in new jersey to get hit by hurricane sandy. Although this storm may have broung us to our knees it has not destroyed our spirits. Many of my friends and family who are in the reaping hobby are rebuilding so if you can give your help or guidance windows rebuilds I'm sure they would greatly appreciate it .

Feel free to post any subjects regarding coral saltwater fish and of course reefing. I look forward to you guys joining and giving a helping hand when needed..

Join the Jersey club "Local reef club" in forums. "swaps, giveaways & advice"

Corals.com
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Top Shelf Aquatics
Avast

jgraz

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi There

what Local Fish store do you recommend there doesnt seem to be many around I am in manalapan

For your location, tropiquarium in Ocean and aquatic obsessions in Avenal. AO is kind of going through a mini remodel of sorts but they are one of the best.

AquaCave Logo Banner
Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

FnR
Back