Welcome!!! Please introduce yourself here.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Az reefer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey my name is Dan and I have recently moved to the area. After a 5+ year hiatus from reef keeping, I have started up a 20 gallon tank that is newly cycled and eagerly waiting stock!
Welcome Dan! I have lots of sps frags available as well as a few other local guys that have zoas and lps. Let me know if you need anything. Tucson has a good reefing scene, but it isnt well known yet!!

Nutramar Foods

Underthetree

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not as active as some of us would like, but welcome to R2R @Underthetree!! What size of tank are you rocking? You should create a build thread! Don’t hesitate to reach out either on here, or on the main forum if you have any questions!
Again, welcome to R2R!
Ok, I have a 10 gal nano set-up, thanks for the reply

Rossko

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its a real bummer this Tucson forum hasn't taken off too well. i'm not on other social media so it would be nice to have some more local insight in here. hmmm how can we get this blown up?! i know theres tons of reefers here in tucson! and im only talking about saltwater reefers lol.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

WhoaTangs Clan

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Tucson reefers,

By any chance do you guys know anyone who wants to trade a indo gold torch branch, that's split into 3 heads, for an eclectus or jawbreaker mushroom?
20191120_163230.jpg
20191113_204125.jpg

Rossko

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Tucson reefers,

By any chance do you guys know anyone who wants to trade a indo gold torch branch, that's split into 3 heads, for an eclectus or jawbreaker mushroom? View attachment 1370295View attachment 1370296
What’s up dude, love your handle name it’s dope ... you won’t get much help in here man it’s a pretty dead thread/group.. I wish I had one of those to trade ya.. but if I were you I would give the AZ frag group a look into, lots of knowledge and passion in that group, way more traffic and I’m sure somebody will be able to make a trade with you there or at least guide you in the right direction.

Top Shelf Aquatics

WhoaTangs Clan

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks a million guys! I really appreciate the help! Also I'm not all into social media so I do not have any of those apps or accounts like Facebook and stuff. But I appreciate the offer for that too. I barely fat this account and I really debated it but I wanted to purchase some stuff so had to make one. But thanks again guys!

noonelikesadrytang

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the recommendation @KingFitz
We do head down pretty regularly to see Ambers folks. I guess I could/should make a thread on this channel on what I have and when I’m coming down to see if anyone wanted me to bring stuff for them.

I don’t have a ton of mushrooms, but I’ve got a few. I have lots of different varieties of zoas and rock flowers and a fair amount of LPS.

Rossko

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks a million guys! I really appreciate the help! Also I'm not all into social media so I do not have any of those apps or accounts like Facebook and stuff. But I appreciate the offer for that too. I barely fat this account and I really debated it but I wanted to purchase some stuff so had to make one. But thanks again guys!
I feel you on the no social media stuff, I would probably have a lot easier time finding good deals if I had to them.

Nutramar Foods

Rossko

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the recommendation @KingFitz
We do head down pretty regularly to see Ambers folks. I guess I could/should make a thread on this channel on what I have and when I’m coming down to see if anyone wanted me to bring stuff for them.

I don’t have a ton of mushrooms, but I’ve got a few. I have lots of different varieties of zoas and rock flowers and a fair amount of LPS.
That would be awesome if you made a thread for that! from what I’ve seen of your corals I would probably want some of those bad boys for sure

Mrs. K

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! My name is Kari. I moved to Tucson 6 months ago. I had a 40 breeder with a 10 gallon Waterbox sump that I sold before the move.

Just bought a 16 gal Biocube and I'm excited to get the cycle going.

Thanks for having me and happy reefing ✌

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Geo's Reef
Back