Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there. I know there are plenty of threads already but I am a total noob so I’m sorry if this is a double post. I am building my reef pi to control my viparspectra 165 fixtures. I know that ML reefkeeping had an adapter for the leds for sale but they are out of stock. In a perfect world I would just buy a couple of these and plug and play my operation however there are none and I’m curious when they will be more available. Cause I am at a loss for how to make one myself. I see that other people have accomplished this but there are no guides. Does anyone know if the adapter will be manufactured again or does anybody have advice on how I can get my set up done without purchasing the adapter.

Thanks for reading this post

World Wide Corals
Top Shelf Aquatics

Ranjib

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for responding late. Almost all reef-pi prefab boards are opensource, you can either follow the opensource designs and remake it (via a PCB manufacturing shop like JLPCB, or with alternate components, on breadboard etc). I have not dig details on this specific board, but happy to take a look if you get stuck.
Keep us posted

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
AAF
Back