versa pump stopped spinning

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Zaireguy

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello
i have a versa dosing pump that will stop spinning and when it does i have to spin the rotor to get it moving and then in a few hours it will stop again.can this be sent in for a repair? and if so how do i get a hold of customer service?
thank you
Ron

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact them tomorrow and see what they say.

Derrick0580

Valuable Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best option is eat the loss and buy the kamoer, went through 3 versas in a year only pushing plain rodi from ato into a kalk stirrer and they are all junk! Ecotech will have you try multiple things to reset it but will continue to fail before they replace it but will also want a receipt showing date of purchase and a cc#. Myself and a few people I know have all went through this already and have sworn off ecotech anything at this point!

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best option is eat the loss and buy the kamoer, went through 3 versas in a year only pushing plain rodi from ato into a kalk stirrer and they are all junk! Ecotech will have you try multiple things to reset it but will continue to fail before they replace it but will also want a receipt showing date of purchase and a cc#. Myself and a few people I know have all went through this already and have sworn off ecotech anything at this point!
Thank you for this. I was seriously thinking about buying a Versa during the 4th of july sale. This just re-enforces why i didnt choose them in the first place. The only reason I came back was because of the fabled MXM module coming out...given that it has been so delayed..the impluse to buy has subsided!!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Back