Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your opinions BeanAnimal would stand out more to me if they were reflections of work threads you ran vs dry nonspecific critiques of mine

At least I'm trying to give pertinent jobs where we used these rules prior, in threads where other people's reefs could die from bad science

If it comes so natural to you both, feel free to link me some of your work threads so I can pattern them

Either one of you do any big jobs on file using atypical means to accomplish a goal, where a cycle was preserved in unexpected ways? That would be relevant to see, relevant to the thread on cycling

Inventing the bean animal flow grate is a decent work thread accomplishment by the way :) but it's a cycle gimme

What if I think everything seems easy to you two because all your post examples involve your own tank, where you get to shape the feedback all rosy. I'm searching for original thought in the response just above...

The initial cycle should come naturally to everyone, it should be easy for everyone. Have bacteria recently changed their habits? Have they decided to down tools? Do they only work a four day week now? Have they unionised and gone on strike seeking better conditions?

Initial cycling is dead set the easiest hurdle to jump. I thought this was exhibit A of your prosecution?

I enjoy your steam of consciousness posts but if you can edit your original post #1 can I suggest that you add an exec summary at the top that routinely updates and distills the findings of your work threads into the simple steps or need to knows.

Nutramar Foods
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Your Reef
Back