Ultra Rock Flower 5 Pack! On sale (Twice!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ReefChasers

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We've got a ton of rock flowers in stock and they are real beauties (see below!) We put together a nice 5 pack deal, and you can also save 20% on it since it's our grand opening celebration. It's a great deal anyways, but with 20% off it's a steal! Check them out

DSC_4003.jpg
DSC_4006.jpg

OP
OP
ReefChasers

ReefChasers

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think the deals could get any better really because they are pretty aggressive as it is!

We have been getting quite a few orders in on these in the past 48 hours I guess Reef2Reef is showing us some love. We still got some stock but, placing orders for more today -- Not sure if they will be as beautiful as this last batch or not I guess we will see!

OP
OP
ReefChasers

ReefChasers

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of course you can pick individuals but those are listed at full price, still you can save 20%. I know our individual listings arn't as complete as the photograph in the rock tank. But these things are moving in and out and it's hard to keep up with at this point I just need to try and do better!

The ultimate benefit of the 5 pack assorted is that it allows us the freedom to pick the best animals available and takes it easy on us trying to maintain pictures and identify so many unique specimens, which in a rock-flower tank can be difficult for the order-picker to know if it was exactly this type or exactly that type. The individual cataloging of the unique items and the physical taking of the photographs is also a time consuming and intensive endeavor on the photo/cataloging/identifying since each animal is always unique. For these fast moving items it ultimately saves you money by letting us give you additional savings when offering the 5-Pack at a discount which we see as a win for you and a win for us!

Also it's worth mentioning that we do have an area at check out for our customers to leave us any order notes, and we have received a few for these rock flower packs that say things like 'no greens' which we can't always fully accommodate in every situation but often times we can, or in the worst scenario would do our best to send that person perhaps only 1 green, or a green we felt was "less common".

At the end of the day, we would never send a customer a 5 pack of the same colors, and we would never do something like "just send them the crappy ones". Mainly that's because we care a lot about every customer we have right now. We want them all to become future and repeat customers -- in the end your disappointment would ultimately be our own. That's just the facts of it really, we are true professionals that depend on our customer's satisfaction.

I can feel you though on the over-all suggestion, and it is duly noted. Maybe on future batches we can figure out a good way to offer more options and figure out some way to do so effectively, I am not totally ruling it out! To be completely honest though, I am not sure if we will see another batch offered for as low a price at the same beauty/quality level as these ones were with the double-discount. I am trying to find more like these but the less expensive ones are usually dull or "typical" in their colors like the grey orange combo or the grey green, or the duller reds and greens. These ones we were just lucky on maybe, but I am gonna keep hunting to try and keep the supply available!

Last edited:

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
AVAST
Back