Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trucks gone wild fall classic is coming up in a few weeks... We'll be there, that will make a southern boy (or girl) out of anyone.

Where at?
20170623_115907.jpg

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

saltyfilmfolks

Lights! Camera! Reef!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fair enough. I will say, the city folk here ARE generally confused as to why there are so many horses and cowboys here. "It's like the old West or something!"
:rolleyes:

OP
OP
SashimiTurtle

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fair enough. I will say, the city folk here ARE generally confused as to why there are so many horses and cowboys here. "It's like the old West or something!"
:rolleyes:

City folk are city folk where ever you go. I've got red neck family in PA that have 0 southern ties... There's all kinds of people everywhere you go. I just try and stay away from the cities.

OP
OP
SashimiTurtle

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the Deep Blue Sea @Bosko777! Plenty of shine to go around, si nce thasts what you liked. I may act like it, but I don't drink much anymore. Too old and it hurts the next morning.

Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time I tried shine , half my face was paralyzed. Second time I don't rember.

my first time I was 18 and about 2 weeks out from going to boot camp. About 3 weeks after high school grad.

Was working for a furniture store that basically would go pick up old furniture from people. We went to get these two old antique barber shop chairs from the 20s this guy had restored. SO we go down in his basement and it looked like something out of a mafia movie. Pool tables, tvs, I mean the whole nine. Place looked like a dump outside and was amazing inside. We get everything loaded up and burly biker dude offers us some of his clear. I'd never had it at this point so was like sure. 1 shot. I don't remember unloading those chairs or even how I got home that evening.

OP
OP
SashimiTurtle

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lightweights... my first time with shine we had been drinking urinal water(bud light) all day. Ran out of beer so dude looks at me and my cousin and says, 'I got some moon shine in the freezer that's about 10 years old." One thing leads to another, we all pile into the hearse(haunted house, old 70s Caddy hearse bought from funeral home) including the Rottweiler and head to the bar. Got down the road and realized the headlights were pointed at the ground. So we turn around get the tools and we're adjusting the headlights and my buddy driving starts slowly backing up. We couldn't figure out why the car kept getting further and further away for a good minute...

Last edited:
Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

RED SEA
Back