TSA's Valentine's Day Sale **OVER 3,000 CORALS** Huge Discounts!!! **FREE, $5, and $10 Corals!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jkcoral

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess it’s just a way to bring people, posts to the page.. think advertising until the big sale. Also top shelf has been giving away gift cards or free shipping to active parties once or twice a day.

I guess it would make sense, as the never ending flow of low effort gif posts would always keep the thread bumped on R2R haha.

Zanderson25

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
spam GIF

now we’re spamming
Love spam…
Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

mrpontiac80

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m gonna shop for gear during this meeting. The luxury of zoom calls.

I need a Rodi system. Does anyone have the BRS RO/DI unit? If so, how do you like it?

Is there another brand I should check out?
Love my BRS RODI. Everything is included and it works great.
I personally have the five stage with the gauge and TDS meter. But depending on where you live and what your water quality is like you could need more stages.

jkcoral

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love my BRS RODI. Everything is included and it works great.
I personally have the four stage with the gauge and TDS meter. But depending on where you live and what your water quality is like you could need five stages or more

I’ve been looking at the 4-stage “plus” model and the 5-stage plus. I think the gauges are worth it. I am not sure about the water quality where I live having just moved relatively recently. It’s city water, so I’m not sure if 5 would be overkill. Maybe I’ll request a water quality report from the city.

Do you repack your own resins?

mrpontiac80

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been looking at the 4-stage “plus” model and the 5-stage plus. I think the gauges are worth it. I am not sure about the water quality where I live having just moved relatively recently. It’s city water, so I’m not sure if 5 would be overkill. Maybe I’ll request a water quality report from the city.

Do you repack your own resins?
Yes I do. And I edited my previous post to say that mine is a five stage premium plus. I am also on city water in northwest Arkansas. I have never requested a water sample though. Replacing the filters are super easy and the DI resin is also however I will admit the first time I was a little stressed about it

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
AF
Back