Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it sick or poor water quality? What should I do?
Again, where did you get it? If local, you may call them and tell them you want to trade it out for one that has a healthy band. You likely could not see the band in store, and they bagged it, You cannot not see that, if you know what you're doing.

OP
OP
robreefer91

robreefer91

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Again, where did you get it? If local, you may call them and tell them you want to trade it out for one that has a healthy band. You likely could not see the band in store, and they bagged it, You cannot not see that, if you know what you're doing.
I got it from an online vendor world wide corals I believe.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So that’s not good I guess?
Best to move on.

You've got it on hand. Focus on the above important areas. It may recover. Don't place it not in it's final location, but the best location for it to heal and recover.

AS

N1tew0lf1212

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with Lost no flesh band....i have had some help healing em out from this state from Lost. But it wasnt a garunteed outcome more of a hope and pray. How long did you have it outta water. Are you sure it was wwc? Have a pic of it before purchase.....was it a wysiwyg?

OP
OP
robreefer91

robreefer91

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with Lost no flesh band....i have had some help healing em out from this state from Lost. But it wasnt a garunteed outcome more of a hope and pray. How long did you have it outta water. Are you sure it was wwc? Have a pic of it before purchase.....was it a wysiwyg?
It was actually corals kingdom and it wasn’t what you see. It was actually doing well in my tank for a while after I got it. I have had it for about a month now and I noticed this change after switching my wave maker. I had also upgraded my light a little before that, so I don’t know if I stressed it out with higher light.

AquaCave Logo Banner
OP
OP
robreefer91

robreefer91

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long has your tank been up and running? In the picture of the torch when it's glued to the rock, The tank looks brand new.
My tank has been up for about four months now that coral has been in there may be a month and a half the picture glued on a rock was the most recent photo. The photos outside of the water were before the rock glue picture.

N1tew0lf1212

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was actually corals kingdom and it wasn’t what you see. It was actually doing well in my tank for a while after I got it. I have had it for about a month now and I noticed this change after switching my wave maker. I had also upgraded my light a little before that, so I don’t know if I stressed it out with higher light.
Could be a mix of wave maker and lighting did the flow increase a lot? Is it direct or indirect flow? Constant or wav functions? From what light to what light? How did you acclimate the new light when installed?

OP
OP
robreefer91

robreefer91

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The flow did increase but it’s indirect random waves now. It used to be a constant flow. The light was a029 30watt but I only used the blue lights. Now I have the ai prime 16 I did a few days really low and bumbed A few percent every couple days. Like 5-10 percent. I only made it to 50% and started at 20. It was a power head I had before and now I have a wave maker

Top Shelf Aquatics
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Big Sale !! UP To 50% OFF !! On Fish Antibiotics
Back