Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only when you are so in tune with your tank you can speak to your fish. So basically only okay for aquaman.

Aquaman GIF

Corals.com

Pridedcloth3

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
idk I kept mine in a 20g for years... it is now in a 80 with a friend. It touches my zoa's non stop.

Once they settle and find a spot for it's foot, they don't move much in my experience.

I still don't think his multiple corals would be closed still if the bta was a problem.

I would look elsewhere...
I could be wrong on this one and if I am cool, I'm just going off the one I had along with their reputation of the path of destruction which lines. Again I have a reef with a 3 inch mantis shrimp in it and it behaves which is counter to its reputation but off my personal experience I can't recommend that because the rep came from a wider audience to say.

CLICK TO VIEW

MischiefReef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What if you don’t even own a test kit anymore….
Actually a really neat hack that works wonders: I keep some expired PO4 and NO3 test kits around. That way if something reads high on a good test kit, and I don’t want to deal with it immediately I just retest using an expired kit. Instantly drops that parameter to undetectable numbers, works every time! Total stress saver!!

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
PremiumAquatics.com
Back