TIGER TORCH SALE - $275 each or 3 for $700!

Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reef Lounge Coral

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WYSIWYG - This is what's left of our Tiger torches, typing to clear some space for incoming shipments so these guys are going CHEAP! @275 each, bulk deals on 3+, or 10+. Feel free to circle the ones in the photo you would like and dm to me here or on IG @reefloungecoral

All items can be purchased through our website www.reefloungecoral.com. Select the "almost wysiwyg tiger torch" and checkout. Then send us a message with the ones circled you would like and we will do our best to accommodate, although it will of course be FCFS. Thanks guys!

tempImage5Ruzbt.png

Last edited:
Top Shelf Aquatics

officialreefbros

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll take one for 75!
WYSIWYG - This is what's left of our Tiger torches, typing to clear some space for incoming shipments so these guys are going CHEAP! @75 each, bulk deals on 3+, or 10+. Feel free to circle the ones in the photo you would like and dm to me here or on IG @reefloungecoral

All items can be purchased through our website www.reefloungecoral.com. Select the "almost wysiwyg tiger torch" and checkout. Then send us a message with the ones circled you would like and we will do our best to accommodate, although it will of course be FCFS. Thanks guys!

View attachment 3172459

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back