Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am mapping the plumbing for my 150 gallon to my Trigger Systems Triton 44. Please let me know your thoughts on the plan. Orange is drain, green is return. I plan on throwing a rubber coupling on the vertical return portion from the pump and on each side of the tee to allow for some vibration absorption and quick service. My LFS and I are planning to use the COR 20 to control flow, which is why there are no valves.

Gallery

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am mapping the plumbing for my 150 gallon to my Trigger Systems Triton 44. Please let me know your thoughts on the plan. Orange is drain, green is return. I plan on throwing a rubber coupling on the vertical return portion from the pump and on each side of the tee to allow for some vibration absorption and quick service. My LFS and I are planning to use the COR 20 to control flow, which is why there are no valves.

Gallery

Looks good, however, the variables that are missing are the sizes of the pipes used. This will help determine if you need valves on your orange lines. Additionally, it’s usually a good idea to include valves for fine tuning. As the saying goes, better to have them and not need them than to need them and not have them.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Reef Diaper
Back