+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The one guy just hates damsels, lol. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Lol - no, he doesn't. He dislikes a couple species because of what they can do :) The most recent podcast whereas he is talking about algae on a couple reefs it is very important to his assessment to algae in home aquaria and reefs. It is actually an interesting discussion.

There is another episode with a story time he did with his experience at a public aquarium and a specific damsel. This one is important because the workers tried to explain about the damsels to management but they said no, put them in anyway. This is one of those the curator / biologist knows better but had to do what they are told. In the end the story unfolds to how he had to go about getting them out. Funny to say the least but also innovative both biologist and damsel fish cat and mouse.

If you like natural table talk discussions about issues then this is a great podcast. More importantly you never get the sense that they are always right and we are wrong. But rather sharing of experiences, with data that isn't just anecdotal. They are always willing to listen.

Reef bum has also had them on twice I think which was another good show.

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
ReefRondo

ReefRondo

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a pair of domino damsels in my very first salt water tank and they were beyond anything I have ever seen aggression wise even now and I’ve had tanks for years.
These guys are something special. Very different listening experience and ticks all of the boxes for me in terms of education and entertainment.

AquaCave Logo Banner

SPS2020

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had a pair of domino damsels in my very first salt water tank and they were beyond anything I have ever seen aggression wise even now and I’ve had tanks for years.
These guys are something special. Very different listening experience and ticks all of the boxes for me in terms of education and entertainment.
Dominos can live on carpet. LOL

Top Shelf Aquatics
Nutramar Foods
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Innovative Marine - Made to Order
Back