Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought these clowns a week ago. The white one looks to have a white spot.

Thanks.

45443576-D988-45F8-A0C2-B1F118F4BF80.jpeg

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
Brady4000

Brady4000

I just wanted a Mantis Shrimp.
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your concerned you could dose something like prazi pro which won’t hurt the fish either way.
This is in the display tank. These two fish are the only two thing in the tank and rock. It’s a new tank. I know I should have put them in a QT tank..... hindsight is 2020.

Will prazi pro stain the tank?

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

FangsAndGames

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is in the display tank. These two fish are the only two thing in the tank and rock. It’s a new tank. I know I should have put them in a QT tank..... hindsight is 2020.

Will prazi pro stain the tank?
I dosed it in my display tank and my nigers Ich was cured. I don’t know what you mean by stain?

AS
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Looks like lymphocystis which the Infection appears on the infected fish as one or more white or beige colored pebble or wart-like nodules most commonly seen on the fins, skin, or gills. When the virus first begins to grow, it may be confused with the parasites Cryptocaryon irritans (marine white spot disease), appearing as small white or off-white specks on the fish's skin or fins.
Things you can do are to feed a healthy diet, including use of Selcon vitamins and garlic extract for immune system health. Also treat fish if it gets worse for secondary infections using maracyn 2

OP
OP
Brady4000

Brady4000

I just wanted a Mantis Shrimp.
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like lymphocystis which the Infection appears on the infected fish as one or more white or beige colored pebble or wart-like nodules most commonly seen on the fins, skin, or gills. When the virus first begins to grow, it may be confused with the parasites Cryptocaryon irritans (marine white spot disease), appearing as small white or off-white specks on the fish's skin or fins.
Things you can do are to feed a healthy diet, including use of Selcon vitamins and garlic extract for immune system health. Also treat fish if it gets worse for secondary infections using maracyn 2
Is it contagious? Do I need to QT. I I’ll do the googling, but it seems you have dealt with this before?

AS
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

SaltwaterAquarium.com
Back