The Official WWC Eye Candy Thread!!!! You Don't Wanna Miss This!!!! FUEGO! FUEGO!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not your average shortcake and not your average colors!! This thing is on fire!! . . . . www.worldwidecorals.com
IMG_0014.jpg

ClownSchool

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally had the opportunity to visit WWC’s Orlando location before flying out and it did NOT disappoint.
Not only was the showroom incredible, but the manager, Alex, allowed me a tour of their farm. It was pure candy land.
I got to see Casper, the super-rare ‘yellow’ tang that is completely white - not albino - due to a genetic anomaly.
if it wasn’t for airport security restrictions, I’d have been flying home with some corals on my lap.
After seeing it close up, I’m definitely getting a Magic Carpet Mushroom frag shipped once I rearrange my scape.

Thanks to ALEX for an awesome visit!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally had the opportunity to visit WWC’s Orlando location before flying out and it did NOT disappoint.
Not only was the showroom incredible, but the manager, Alex, allowed me a tour of their farm. It was pure candy land.
I got to see Casper, the super-rare ‘yellow’ tang that is completely white - not albino - due to a genetic anomaly.
if it wasn’t for airport security restrictions, I’d have been flying home with some corals on my lap.
After seeing it close up, I’m definitely getting a Magic Carpet Mushroom frag shipped once I rearrange my scape.

Thanks to ALEX for an awesome visit!
We are so happy to hear about your visit!! We hope to have you back again one day! Thanks again and let us know when you are ready for that shroom!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Reef Chasers Aquaculture
Back