Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If only.. he'll, I've got a buddy with a nice 120g laying around I could get cheap but the space issue.

I have this coming in the mail tomorrow

RRA orange passion
TSA rainbow fusion
SR MVP Mille
WWC pink panther
WWC Jell-O shot Mille
TGC cherry bomb
BC battle stag
Where are my pieces in the mail?? :p

AS

drawman

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If only.. he'll, I've got a buddy with a nice 120g laying around I could get cheap but the space issue.

I have this coming in the mail tomorrow

RRA orange passion
TSA rainbow fusion
SR MVP Mille
WWC pink panther
WWC Jell-O shot Mille
TGC cherry bomb
BC battle stag
Pure garbage pack. You might as well reroute them my way and save the space ;Joyful

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

SneakyTortuga

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are my pieces in the mail?? :p

I’ll send a pack your way but only if you send over some of those Funky acros that you guys in Australia are hoarding!

I wonder what FedEx would charge to overnight to Australia ;$

Wrangy

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll send a pack your way but only if you send over some of those Funky acros that you guys in Australia are hoarding!

I wonder what FedEx would charge to overnight to Australia ;$
I'd love you forever hahaha

It's not cheap but not deadly either :p

OP
OP
Rakie

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"MARINE ORNAMENTS".

Also, you don't want their SPS, they want our indo SPS -- We want their croc island scolly and high end acans. Aussielandia is the home of quality LPS, although they'd have you believe otherwise :D

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
Rakie

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I absolutely loathe talking to 99% of people on this forum, and interacting in almost any of the threads. Everything has to be an argument, someone asks for help, or to clarify how I do something, and suddenly I have several people starting an argument with me or bothering me to clarify something. Which I want no part of doing.

I don't ever want to argue with anybody about anything, it's exhausting. I just want to say my peace and leave it at that.

I'm not here to be tagged in threads, only to be annoyed when I try to help
I'm not here to tell you how you should be doing things
I'm not here to defend how I do things
I'm not here to argue
I'm not here to debate
I'm not here to deal with people

I'm here to have a build thread. No more. No less.

Last edited:

Hemmdog

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I absolutely loathe talking to 99% of people on this forum, and interacting in almost any of the threads. Everything has to be an argument, someone asks for help, or to clarify how I do something, and suddenly I have several people starting an argument with me or bothering me to clarify thing. Which I want no part of doing.

I don't ever want to argue with anybody about anything, it's exhausting. I just want to say my peace and leave it at that.

I'm not here to be tagged in threads, only to be annoyed when I try to help
I'm not here to tell you how you should be doing things
I'm not here to defend how I do things
I'm not here to argue
I'm not here to debate
I'm not here to deal with people

Ayee, so your saying this might be a bad time to ask for some pointers about my acros ;Nailbiting

OP
OP
Rakie

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ayee, so your saying this might be a bad time to ask for some pointers about my acros ;Nailbiting

ask me all you want so long as i'm not tagged in a thread of strangers where I have to defend every thought I have.

They took away my excellence award for a reason.

AquaCave Logo Banner

Hemmdog

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ask me all you want so long as i'm not tagged in a thread of strangers where I have to defend every thought I have.

They took away my excellence award for a reason.
Took away your excellence award?! That’s not fun. I didn’t know that was even possible. You know your stuff, that’s crazy.

OP
OP
Rakie

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took away your excellence award?! That’s not fun. I didn’t know that was even possible. You know your stuff, that’s crazy.

Honestly, I'm exhausted all the time. I go to a reef club meeting every month and most people ask me if I'm alright because I look tired and am barely awake. It's made me very antisocial lol.

Can you clarify that for me? :p

yeah, I typo like a champion.

Nutramar Foods

Hemmdog

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly, I'm exhausted all the time. I go to a reef club meeting every month and most people ask me if I'm alright because I look tired and am barely awake. It's made me very antisocial lol.

yeah, I typo like a champion.
You seem alright in my book :) keep your head up man. I am sorry about your award, I don’t know any details but that really does suck :( The people you’ve helped along the way that are now having success is the true award anyways ;)

OP
OP
Rakie

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You seem alright in my book :) keep your head up man. I am sorry about your award, I don’t know any details but that really does suck :( The people you’ve helped along the way that are now having success is the true award anyways ;)

oh i could care less about the award, hell, I told them to never give me anything like that again, and clarified that when Katrina was trying to get my talk about chaeto / macro algae into an article that i would never allow that.

I just don't enjoy everything you say becoming a debate if you do anything different from another person. And as someone who does almost everything differently, that means I can't say a dang word without 10 people telling me how wrong I am.

There's no word I can use other than exhausting to describe it.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh i could care less about the award, hell, I told them to never give me anything like that again, and clarified that when Katrina was trying to get my talk about chaeto / macro algae into an article that i would never allow that.

I just don't enjoy everything you say becoming a debate if you do anything different from another person. And as someone who does almost everything differently, that means I can't say a dang word without 10 people telling me how wrong I am.

There's no word I can use other than exhausting to describe it.
I agree. I try to stay clear of the debates, just add my “lol’s”, “ohh nicee coral”, keep it light ya know. To much drama elsewhere in life, I come on here to attempt to relax lol.

Top Shelf Aquatics

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree. I try to stay clear of the debates, just add my “lol’s”, “ohh nicee coral”, keep it light ya know. To much drama elsewhere in life, I come on here to attempt to relax lol.

While I love myself a good debate, within reason. It's certainly not something everyone enjoys. And for myself anyway, I certainly wouldn't criticize someone on a subject they clearly know more than most about lol

@Rakie I've never grown SPS in my life BUT I think your method of having lots of nutrients in your system is just absurd!!! (TOTALLLLLYYY KIDDING!!!) :p

Loving all the eye candy in this thread. Makes my empty, dry tank, look even emptier and dryer;Sorry

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Start glueing them to the sides, ;Hilarious
A great thread it is. LOL, I don’t need to see no stinking badges to know you are excellent.

OP
OP
Rakie

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I love myself a good debate, within reason. It's certainly not something everyone enjoys. And for myself anyway, I certainly wouldn't criticize someone on a subject they clearly know more than most about lol

@Rakie I've never grown SPS in my life BUT I think your method of having lots of nutrients in your system is just absurd!!! (TOTALLLLLYYY KIDDING!!!) :p

Loving all the eye candy in this thread. Makes my empty, dry tank, look even emptier and dryer;Sorry

Oh no I don't mind it at all in my thread, people can ask and debate whatever they want! Here is like a free-for-all to me. But when someone tags me asking for help, to me, it's like a mission to solve someone elses problem -- And then it always turns into a debate with a bunch of strangers, and it turns this place from a stress free environment into a stressful one.

I just like things to be chill, because life is stressful enough id rather enjoy reefing lol. I sound like an angry hippy. screaming for peace :D

Hemmdog

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Oh I’m down to throw in my .02, but as soon as people start throwing chemistry equations out there, I recognize my place real quick. Haha. Some people are on a whole other level of reefing and I love it and love how they attempt to put complex topics in layman’s terms for some of us who are interested. I don’t however like when people aggressively disagree with each other when all parties are clearly very bright people, just keep it civil it’s really not hard... and the token r2r trolls that show up to stir the pot...That gets old quick. I’m real sick of the trolls.

OP
OP
Rakie

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I’m down to throw in my .02, but as soon as people start throwing chemistry equations out there, I recognize my place real quick. Haha. Some people are on a whole other level of reefing and I love it and love how they attempt to put complex topics in layman’s terms for some of us who are interested. I don’t however like when people aggressively disagree with each other when all parties are clearly very bright people, just keep it civil it’s really not hard... and the token r2r trolls that show up to stir the pot...That gets old quick. I’m real sick of the trolls.

It's all up to how someone superimposes their thoughts and feelings too.

Too many people assume something, or place their thoughts and feelings on another persons words, and create a forced narrative.

It's just exhausting. And it's constant. So that's why I'm almost only here in my own thread now. I just don't have the energy to be bothered anymore

AquaCave

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Frag Farm
Back