The AMAZING ATO GIVEAWAY: co-sponsorsed by XP Aqua, Innovative Marine & Marine Depot

Status
Not open for further replies.
CLICK TO VIEW
Nutramar Foods

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.marinedepot.com/CW_50_E...Clear_Water_Scrubbers_LLC-7C1414-FIFR-vi.html

Best po4 and nitrate even with a refuge. It's cleaner period. Less to 0 hair anywhere and chato and Pom Pom algae is cleaner just looking and brighter. Prolly need a new light in purple spectrum. BUT CLEAN AND EASY INSALL AND SOOOOO EASY 2 maintain vs diy scrubbers and the pita they give tuning them. I've build all my own stuff on my 1st tank. Skimmer was made and works but took a year. This this plug and play!!!!!

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus: If I had to pick something to recommend, I would pick the AI Hydras. I have three of the 26's on my tank. It's also a great time (price) to buy them with the 10% off labor day sale!
I've been looking at the AI prime!! So thanks and I might met the new gen 3 koralilas. 75g all sps and minor LPS like micromusso and wall hammers. And stuff. Are the 2400 to much for a 4 foot tank? And even if I need the diffuser. Ima more is better is better and aim them accordingly. Thanks any1 that can kelp on that since sale!!!

Top Shelf Aquatics
Top Shelf Aquatics
Nutramar Foods
Nutramar Foods
BRS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Join the movement!
Back