Test Kits

Jarrito

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I was looking into different test kits as my red sea marine care and salifert test kits are running low. I was looking for other alternatives and saw the Hanna Instruments Marine Master. It seems to test everything I would really need to test and was wondering your opinions on it. Is it worth the money? Does anyone have one?

gbroadbridge

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I was looking into different test kits as my red sea marine care and salifert test kits are running low. I was looking for other alternatives and saw the Hanna Instruments Marine Master. It seems to test everything I would really need to test and was wondering your opinions on it. Is it worth the money? Does anyone have one?
Hanna checkers have significant ongoing costs.

I have them all, and the only one I still use is the Hanna ULR Phosphate.

All my other tests are performed using Salifert kits as they are reasonably priced and as accurate as any other kit.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have marine master which is my best yet, it guides you through each step and easy to use

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back