TCK CORALS Anniversary Live Sale Continues This Saturday Nov 12th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
MOVIE GIFS

View attachment 2896395

Let's see how much of movie fans y'all are! For this game, I will post a gif from a famous movie every hour, on the hour. The first person to correctly identify the movie gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD FROM TCK CORALS!!!

You must purchase shipping before the game to qualify for prizes. In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

Cherboi

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correct!

I stood up and applauded the first time I saw this scene. It was so frickin ridiculous haha!
This is the first instance where I was like "ohh there probably making the vfx work crunch time" and ohh was I right, werewolf by night is great though

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is the first instance where I was like "ohh there probably making the vfx work crunch time" and ohh was I right, werewolf by night is great though
There's a reason the end of these Disney product's credits at the end look like a war memorial. They start making the action scenes before the script is even written. See: Black Widow

It's probably good, same as I hear Andor is, but I'll never watch it. Fatigue set in a while ago and I just don't care to be in those universes anymore.

Cherboi

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a reason the end of these Disney product's credits at the end look like a war memorial. They start making the action scenes before the script is even written. See: Black Widow

It's probably good, same as I hear Andor is, but I'll never watch it. Fatigue set in a while ago and I just don't care to be in those universes anymore.
It's really the worst parts of every Disney product right now is fatigue. I also herd ando is good but I'm over starwars and the mandalorian killed how movies/tv are filmed. No sets only tv screens

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It's really the worst parts of every Disney product right now is fatigue. I also herd ando is good but I'm over starwars and the mandalorian killed how movies/tv are filmed. No sets only tv screens
Elaborate on that last point, if you don't mind. What do you mean by "tv screens"?

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
View attachment 2896478

3.gif

Cherboi

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Elaborate on that last point, if you don't mind. What do you mean by "tv screens"?
They use thousands of oled rear projection screens in a oval shaped room to basically rotoscoped people in a scene with-out superimposing them in post production.
link here if you wanna learn about it Amazing technology but I love elaborate real sets. I'm a snob like that

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
They use thousands of oled rear projection screens in a oval shaped room to basically rotoscoped people in a scene with-out superimposing them in post production.
link here if you wanna learn about it Amazing technology but I love elaborate real sets. I'm a snob like that
HOLY CRAP!!! I had no idea they were able to do this!!! I’m a big fan/student of film making and that’s amazing! So cool they’re using the Unreal engine for this. I wonder how long until the OLED “sheets” are available for residential use. I think Total Recall hit the nail on the head that in the future your wall can just be a screen. A flexible sheet would make for some amazing, interactive media!

Cherboi

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HOLY CRAP!!! I had no idea they were able to do this!!! I’m a big fan/student of film making and that’s amazing! So cool they’re using the Unreal engine for this. I wonder how long until the OLED “sheets” are available for residential use. I think Total Recall hit the nail on the head that in the future your wall can just be a screen. A flexible sheet would make for some amazing, interactive media!
yeah insane. pretty sure Samsung or lg makes a flexible roll tv screens but its still a tech demo phase/ Its so cool its made on unreal, with the capability i see with the 5 engine it looks like vfx is only gonna go up. just got to give them time, time is everything

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
yeah insane. pretty sure Samsung or lg makes a flexible roll tv screens but its still a tech demo phase/ Its so cool its made on unreal, with the capability i see with the 5 engine it looks like vfx is only gonna go up. just got to give them time, time is everything
Yeah as someone that shoots on green screen, the reflection of the green has always been a huge pain. Makes using anything glass impossible, hence why when I make games with beer bottles, it’s always dark or green bottle (shot with a red or blue screen) and there are plenty of small areas that have opacity blemishes. I can trace or mask, but ultimately, I’m making a game with beer bottles, not the Avengers haha

I think the new tech will be a big improvement, not a disadvantage though. Green screens were one of the huge problems with the SW prequels. General Grevious can spill six savers right in Obi’s face but he doesn’t even blink because he’s staring at a green wall. It feels inauthentic and your brain pics up on it.

Cherboi

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah as someone that shoots on green screen, the reflection of the green has always been a huge pain. Makes using anything glass impossible, hence why when I make games with beer bottles, it’s always dark or green bottle (shot with a red or blue screen) and there are plenty of small areas that have opacity blemishes. I can trace or mask, but ultimately, I’m making a game with beer bottles, not the Avengers haha

I think the new tech will be a big improvement, not a disadvantage though. Green screens were one of the huge problems with the SW prequels. General Grevious can spill six savers right in Obi’s face but he doesn’t even blink because he’s staring at a green wall. It feels inauthentic and your brain pics up on it.
That's awesome, I'd love to play the game if I get the chance too. But ultimately a good thing green screen was good but when you have your actors just sit in a room by themselves and tell them to act with imaginary objects its bad. Case in point the hobbit, made gandalf cry

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That's awesome, I'd love to play the game if I get the chance too. But ultimately a good thing green screen was good but when you have your actors just sit in a room by themselves and tell them to act with imaginary objects its bad. Case in point the hobbit, made gandalf cry
Yeah I saw that and agree. At the end of the day, practical props are always best and that will never change. That’s why I try to use practical props in everything I shoot unless it just doesn’t make sense.

I’ve played games with beers multiple times. I’lol pm you some links so you can see the faults in my blue screening haha

Cherboi

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I saw that and agree. At the end of the day, practical props are always best and that will never change. That’s why I try to use practical props in everything I shoot unless it just doesn’t make sense.

I’ve played games with beers multiple times. I’lol pm you some links so you can see the faults in my blue screening haha
Bird up

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

RED SEA
Back