Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to upgrade from my 75gallon FOWLR to about a 200gallon.
I currently just use a canister filter, and the tank has been up and running with minimal issues for 5 years.
I'd like some kind of 'all inclusive' set up; but they all seem to be more designed for reef tanks/coral vs. just FOWLR.....any advice would be greatly appreciated. Just don't want to overspend/complicate, as I've had really good luck just with the canister filter method.

BRS

Devaji

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my 2 cents.
red sea S1000 sumped tank but can add the reef matt skimmer and other goodies.

waterbox 340.7 also a sumped tank that with a total volume of 340 gal including the sump. FYI WB will be having there 'blue friday" sale coming most tanks are 10% off

best bang for the buck ( right now) innovative marine 200 gallon and get with or with out sump. might as well get the sumped version IMHO. if I was buying a tank today that is what I would prob get. not as big as I want but would do.

if you need bigger and FOWLR tanks seems to eat up space with all the fish we can have. go custom with joe@glasscages I so want and have been looking at there 310 or 375 for a few years now.

all depends on what size you want and how much $$ you can spend.

Devaji

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
more options:
the waterbox 220.6 is another good option.
pro star 200 is another option but I personally would go with the innovative marine 200 I think it's build better.

plannit aquarium mega matrix is another option but they get prices adding the stand. but if your handy it's an option.

any "reef ready" aquarium can be used for fish only. I think umps are easier than canisters anyway keeps heaters skimmers ect. out of the Display tank.

but if you really dont want drilled and sumped tanks look into:
WB clear pro line up 7225 or viv aquarium.

Avast

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Tunze
Back