• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Syncra SDC 7.0 WiFi Controllable Pump

Item Price
$235
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

blstravler

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Selling a Syncra SDC 7.0 WiFi Controllable Pump. The Pump body is brand new. I originally purchased this pump in October of 2023 from TSA. Last week I had an issue with the pump and while it was covered under warranty and they sent me a new pump body I had to purchase a new return pump in the between to keep my tank running. I have pics below, the return spout and impeller from the pump body are currently soaking to get them clean for shipping. I can send pics to anyone interested once it’s all clean.

Price is OBO and doesn’t include shipping.

IMG_2468.jpeg

IMG_2469.jpeg

OP
OP
blstravler

blstravler

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I found all the extra fittings and o-rings that came with the pump. Also got the impeller and spout all cleaned up and assembled back on to the barns new pump body.

Attachments

• IMG_2480.jpeg
    IMG_2480.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2481.jpeg
    IMG_2481.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2482.jpeg
    IMG_2482.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 21

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back