Stocking suggestions for 32 gallon

peterat33rpm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi all, I have a 32 gallon that’s been up for about 3 months and doing pretty well, and I’m looking for a suggestion for my last fish. Currently I have two clowns, a firefish, and a bengai as well as an handful of hermits, snails, and a strawberry conch, all of whom live happily together. I would say it’s moderately stocked with rock and hiding places but nothing crazy. I was thinking of a fairy wrasse, some sort of blenny, or a diamond goby/pistol pair. Eventually will add a cleaner shrimp too.

Any suggestions appreciated!

littlefoxx

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My biocube has a clown pair, dottyback, damsel, sixline wrasse and cardinal if that helps.

mh0ward

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My vote would be for some kind of Blenny. My Bicolor blenny has a ton of personality.

littlefoxx

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any issues with the six line? I would love one but I hear they can be jerks
Mine is fine. He was kind of a pill until my dottyback checked him. He doesnt bother anyone at all now and if he does she comes darting out of the rocks to chase him

nereefpat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any issues with the six line? I would love one but I hear they can be jerks
The clowns and bangaii can hold their own. The firefish would be the potential problem, since they are so wimpy and skittish.

I like the blenny idea. Maybe a tailspot or bicolor.

Best wrasse for that size tank would be a punk streak or one of the possum species (Wetmorella sp).

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back