Stocking Ideas Help

TheLincolnshireReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decided To Buy A 5FT 80 Gallon Tank Has Been Cycled And Been Setup For Awhile And Now Has 6 Chromis And A Royal Gramma In (Although May Move These Guys On) Aswell As 4 Torch Corals And 1 Hammer.

Need Stocking Ideas To Make The 80 Gallon Look Well Stocked With Vibrant Colours

Also Possibly Ideas Of Fish That Could Happily Live In My Anemone Clownfish Tank.

Pic Of My Waterbox 20 Cube Anemone Tank With A Pair Of Frostbite Clownfish

image.jpg

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decided To Buy A 5FT 80 Gallon Tank Has Been Cycled And Been Setup For Awhile And Now Has 6 Chromis And A Royal Gramma In (Although May Move These Guys On) Aswell As 4 Torch Corals And 1 Hammer.

Need Stocking Ideas To Make The 80 Gallon Look Well Stocked With Vibrant Colours

Also Possibly Ideas Of Fish That Could Happily Live In My Anemone Clownfish Tank.

Pic Of My Waterbox 20 Cube Anemone Tank With A Pair Of Frostbite Clownfish

image.jpg
What about maybe not a fish but inverts that share relationships with these nems. For example the Venus Anemone Shrimp and Porcelain Crabs.

OP
OP
TheLincolnshireReefer

TheLincolnshireReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about maybe not a fish but inverts that share relationships with these nems. For example the Venus Anemone Shrimp and Porcelain Crabs.
The misses has been looking at porcelain crabs have toyed with that idea for the little tank and so far for my 80 gallon the only thing I can think of is possibly a Yellow Tang

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The misses has been looking at porcelain crabs have toyed with that idea for the little tank and so far for my 80 gallon the only thing I can think of is possibly a Yellow Tang
Honestly, what do you want with the 80G? Activity/colour? Coral?

OP
OP
TheLincolnshireReefer

TheLincolnshireReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly, what do you want with the 80G? Activity/colour? Coral?
As far as corals go it’s my tank little tank has been taken over by the misses and I like torches and Gonis may add something bright and colourful for the sand bed not sure what though but I want a very bright vibrant coloured tank with descent activity

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back