Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to add a starfish to my reef aquarium. It has been up for about a year and a half. I have a Clownfish pair, sixline qrassr, goby/pistol shrimp. I am adding a valentini Puffer on the hopes that he is a nice friend to my inverts. I will also want to add a starfish. Will these two be compatible? I have plenty of algae film on the glass for the star to eat. And will be supplemental feeding. So is there anything I should do? Should ai not add a valentini? Any other advice?

Top Shelf Aquatics

KING KONG

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to add a starfish to my reef aquarium. It has been up for about a year and a half. I have a Clownfish pair, sixline qrassr, goby/pistol shrimp. I am adding a valentini Puffer on the hopes that he is a nice friend to my inverts. I will also want to add a starfish. Will these two be compatible? I have plenty of algae film on the glass for the star to eat. And will be supplemental feeding. So is there anything I should do? Should ai not add a valentini? Any other advice?
Some puffer do not care about starfish. Still,starfish should be first introduced to the tank. It will definitely attack new additions. Let's see what expert's say.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Top Shelf Aquatics
Back