*Spring Fever Sale* - up to 80% OFF - PLUS Every 5th Coral FREE!! -Hundreds of Hot WYSIWYG Available-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Kasrift

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rainfordi are great! My Sea Hare went behind my rocks for the first 3 days. I think they tend to be more nocturnal if given the choice.
Oh, you have one too? How long have you had it? I drip acclimated it for 2 hours with a heater in the bucket. It crawled into the rocks when I put it in last night. They seem uncommon. I meant to get a lettuce nudibranch, but the store ordered a sea hare and I guess they operate the same.

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oh, you have one too? How long have you had it? I drip acclimated it for 2 hours with a heater in the bucket. It crawled into the rocks when I put it in last night. They seem uncommon. I meant to get a lettuce nudibranch, but the store ordered a sea hare and I guess they operate the same.
I have a Hector's Goby. It's very similar just a little less color and less spots. I've had him for about a year and a half, maybe 2 years. He was one of the first fish in the 75.

Kasrift

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a Hector's Goby. It's very similar just a little less color and less spots. I've had him for about a year and a half, maybe 2 years. He was one of the first fish in the 75.
Lol, I meant you have a sea hare. Hector's are cool and still waiting for one to come in, plan was one for each tank (Rainford/Hector, one of each in either the frag tank or display).

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lol, I meant you have a sea hare. Hector's are cool and still waiting for one to come in, plan was one for each tank (Rainford/Hector, one of each in either the frag tank or display).
Oh, no more Sea Hare. I had him for about 2 weeks during the crash. Pretty sure the metals released by the magnet leaching killed it. He went behind the rocks and I never saw him. Weird thing is, no ammonia spike or nitrate spike.

Kasrift

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh, no more Sea Hare. I had him for about 2 weeks during the crash. Pretty sure the metals released by the magnet leaching killed it. He went behind the rocks and I never saw him. Weird thing is, no ammonia spike or nitrate spike.
Sea hares look like giant snot boogers. Thinking of trying again for a lettuce nudibranch for the 10g frag tank, just afraid of starving it. It was a macro algae tank after it was a quarantine tank, just left it up and threw in ulva as I pulled it from my display, so it is stuck all over the glass and starts in on the frag plugs I have thrown in there.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
SPIN #2 for Sunday....

Congrats @thefeds . Here is your Prize Wheel spin...

Your prize will be PM'd to you :)

GAME REMINDER:
Simply Post for Entry...

Let us know what you're looking for, share a funny meme, post what you're up to today. ANYTHING... all posts in this thread from now through Monday Night 3/13 at Midnight EST will be placed on our Prize Wheel which will be spun three times daily.
-If your username is one of the 3 daily winners, the wheel will be spun for you!
*All entries welcome, however, If any winner of a free coral doesn't have an order placed to be shipped by the end of the sale, shipping of $45 must be paid in order to receive the free coral.

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
SPIN #2 for Sunday....

View attachment 3060848

View attachment 3060849

GAME REMINDER:
Simply Post for Entry...
Let us know what you're looking for, share a funny meme, post what you're up to today. ANYTHING... all posts in this thread from now through Monday Night 3/13 at Midnight EST will be placed on our Prize Wheel which will be spun three times daily.
-If your username is one of the 3 daily winners, the wheel will be spun for you!
*All entries welcome, however, If any winner of a free coral doesn't have an order placed to be shipped by the end of the sale, shipping of $45 must be paid in order to receive the free coral.

Congrats @thefeds !!!

Kasrift

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
SPIN #2 for Sunday....

View attachment 3060848

View attachment 3060849

GAME REMINDER:
Simply Post for Entry...

Congrats @thefeds !

Kasrift

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
View attachment 3057857
These woods and creek run all the way down my street, for about a mile. Looking up the hill to the right is my backyard. He could he anywhere. It's 40° now with a low of 28 tonight. I've been crying since 3:22.
Any updates on Mr. Peas?

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

thefeds

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SPIN #2 for Sunday....

View attachment 3060848

View attachment 3060849

GAME REMINDER:
Simply Post for Entry...

I placed my order!! thank you

thefeds

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And welcome to Reef2Reef!
Thank you....been lurking for a few months now. Getting back into reefing after a hiatus. I had a 75 Gallon display several years ago and I recently purchased a Fluval 13.5 for my home office.

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you....been lurking for a few months now. Getting back into reefing after a hiatus. I had a 75 Gallon display several years ago and I recently purchased a Fluval 13.5 for my home office.
I recently crashed my 75 so I upgraded to a 125!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
NooPsyche CORAL LIGHT
Back