View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great work as always. :)

Thanks!

Any update on the dosing system ? .....That lighting rack is slicker than Snail Snot

Yes soon. I have a little bit on my plate and will be updating my ELOS 70 build first. Then onto the KHD.. I have had some issues with stocking this tank... Not so much things not doing well but more on the fact that I have yet to make a decision on a direction..

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
OP
OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the time has come for my forever tank to be taken down.....

This is a sad day but discussing with my wife we think it is best to move forward. I have decided to work with Waterbox and replace this system with there 130.4. This new system although smaller then my current tank will be better as I also have a ELOS 70 that I am working on right now for my office.

The overall build of this system was quite fun but I am extremely excited about my new Waterbox and ELOS systems.

I have learned so much from building this system and honestly know now that larger reef systems are just not for me at this point in my life. Most people upgrade but it is hard to upgrade when you have already owned a 16 foot long reef.

So much more on the way with the ELOS 70 build and a soon to be launched build thread on my new Waterbox 130.4.

Thank you for all of the feed back and support.

chefjpaul

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This is a sad day but discussing with my wife we think it is best to move forward. I have decided to work with Waterbox and replace this system with there 130.4. This new system although smaller then my current tank will be better as I also have a ELOS 70 that I am working on right now for my office.

The overall build of this system was quite fun but I am extremely excited about my new Waterbox and ELOS systems.

I have learned so much from building this system and honestly know now that larger reef systems are just not for me at this point in my life. Most people upgrade but it is hard to upgrade when you have already owned a 16 foot long reef.

So much more on the way with the ELOS 70 build and a soon to be launched build thread on my new Waterbox 130.4.

[emoji22] [emoji22] [emoji22]

Clayton Jessup

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That’s so sad to hear !!![emoji25][emoji25][emoji24][emoji22]

Avast

siggy

I'm still swimming
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have to be busy Guy and that Beast has to require a lot of work. 100 gallon is a manageable size for a busy household.
I always wonder how the wife feels about some of the projects I see on here. Mine barely tolerates my 75.

CLICK TO VIEW
Nutramar Foods

siggy

I'm still swimming
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like some people enjoy the design, build, and set up more than the tank itself...
YUP YUP Its like a new Lego toy, machine or boat its all about the build and function

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

um02122

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your build is insane.
Sometimes I feel that the other hobbies this hobby is generating could easily take over. Acrylic work. 3D printing. Reef pimping.
Saw your overhang stand on FB, had to tag along.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Aquatic Life TDS Pen Offer
Back