Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I would share this, a normal occurrence, and was wondering if anyone else has had it happen. Have had a powder blue tang for about 7 years. He or she is very active and aware of my movements in and around the aquarium, especially when its feeding time. My aquarium is a 120 rimless open top. I have my computer set up right next to the tank and am often sitting at the desk with my back toward the aquarium. On occasion when my back is turned he splashes water out of the tank at me as if he wants attention.. food.. ect. Talk about fish being an interactive pet.. well let me tell you... he is.. and I love it.. just not the glass cleaning part.

BRS

KrisReef

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Vlamigi tang would. Splash and spit water at me when it was feeding time (that fish is always hungry) and I am glad to have moved that fish into the fish tank inside our house because the fish tank has a lid. Still have to wipe the lid down after feeding because the tang splashes water out of the tank like a whale at the old Sea World show. Salt creep is still an issue with that fish.
awesome netflix GIF by Our Planet

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
NYOS
Back