Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this a new forum for us so I wanted to get the ball rolling and start the first thread. I will be inviting new members to join as I meet them and I know others will aswell. I look forward to chatting with everybody and keeping this a nice place to post. If I can ever get my camera working I will start an images thread. Feel free to post what you like and start new threads when need be.

Corals.com

snoopie

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow I was just browsing here and saw this. I was born and raised in El Paso and my whole family still lives there. I now live in Vegas. My wife and I and our newborn baby boy were planning a trip down there in May to visit my grandparents. Maybe you guys can show me a good store? Or I can pick up some items from a local reefer with many different SPS! But I just thought I would say hi. Btw we own a house out by Red Sands. My family is by San Jose church. Family graduated from Del Vaye and Ysleta? Not sure on spelling sorry!

AS

revhtree

Owner Administrator
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Too bad you guys don't use a forum that will bend over backwards to have you. :)

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

UNLEASH THE FULL POTENTIAL OF YOUR REEF
Back