Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So - the trouble is that shipping damage and Brooklynella look really similar without using a microscope. Brook takes a few days to get started though, so my thought is, if you received a fish with advanced Brook, it was shipped to you like that. Good dealers won’t ship obviously ill fish….but some might.
Have you tried feeding them yet?
Jay
i got my clown from https://www.coralreeftn.com/ and i always heard good things about them and when i called them this morning they told me that theyre breeders make sure that theyre healthy and sick free when ship so i would say youre right but ofcourse it still bothers me since i dont know what exactly what it is lol and i havent yet but i will try soon thank you sir

AquaCave Logo Banner
OP
OP
T

thefez510

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i got my clown from https://www.coralreeftn.com/ and i always heard good things about them and when i called them this morning they told me that theyre breeders make sure that theyre healthy and sick free when ship so i would say youre right but ofcourse it still bothers me since i dont know what exactly what it is lol and i havent yet but i will try soon thank you sir
although im starting to notice the tail looks like its getting worst compare to this morning though

OP
OP
T

thefez510

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So - the trouble is that shipping damage and Brooklynella look really similar without using a microscope. Brook takes a few days to get started though, so my thought is, if you received a fish with advanced Brook, it was shipped to you like that. Good dealers won’t ship obviously ill fish….but some might.
Have you tried feeding them yet?
Jay
i do notice that the tail is getting worst though still hoping its just acclematioj burns though

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AquaCave Logo Banner

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Tunze
Back