• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexy corals chalice growout(new thread)

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK GUYS HERE ARE THE PICS OF WHAT WE ARE GETTING SO FAR. ALSO ESCO IS ADDING PINK ******* AND ANOTHER FREEBE.

here it is .. right to left fallen sun, golden superman, my miami, rainbow magic, pink fame.
1-48.jpg

heres the surprise freebies: Del sol watermelon, New SC peace on earth chalice, Tyree Frozen lava
2-47.jpg

Heres the mother colony of the peace on earth
11-6.jpg

CONVICT
arcconvict.jpg

ESCO. I FEEL YOU SHOULD BE THE GROWER LIKE ORIGINALLY AGREED. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

World Wide Corals
Nutramar Foods

joker295

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
esco can do growout.. i was just putting it out there to do it bc i was located in cali close to sexy coral for pick up .. and ill have a new frag tank with room for the growout..

jdreef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think we should also stay as planned with ESCO.as grower.. I'm totally happy about the quarter size or bigger Convict we added today!!! Iceing on the cake!!! Once I can get verification from ESCO. being the grower I will get the convict shipped out to him!! Can't wait to get this party started!!!!

OP
OP
reefpeeper

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think we should also stay as planned with ESCO.as grower.. I'm totally happy about the quarter size or bigger Convict we added today!!! Iceing on the cake!!! Once I can get verification from ESCO. being the grower I will get the convict shipped out to him!! Can't wait to get this party started!!!!

Sounds awsome

bct15

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah everything sounds solid to me, I think sticking to the original plan (plus the convict 8D )for the grower is the best idea.

Brandon

Nutramar Foods

esco595

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys im completely okay with doing the growing, but as a safety net, Im also completely okay with having half the corals go to one person and the other half going to me. Its no sweat off my back either way. This is pretty exciting stuff.

LiveRock27

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because of the amount of frags Esco might be right in thinking we should split the frags up between 2 systems. Joker has a really nice setup and if he is in Cali near SC might be a good idea to let him have a few of the frags.

Side note - Picked up my new 90g tank today! Figured I need a bigger nicer system to show off all these great chalices.

Nutramar Foods

jdreef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WHAT DO YOU SAY GUYS:
As for growing, splitting it between two growers esco595 and joker295 Pink ******* will stay with esco595 until it can be fragged? And maybe once we get to the halfway point send the other grower frags that way each person has a safety net of all the chalices. Let me know who wants the Convict frag which we can deal with through e-mail and should be shipped out soon!! which by the way I heard is one hard chalice to frag.. I think this is a good plan and from the input it sounds like everyones on board!!

CLICK TO VIEW

jdreef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joker is going to be recieving the Quarter size or bigger frag of the Convict!!! Sometime next week.. I will let everyone know the exact day of the shipping when A Reef Creation lets me know!! Maybe we can get a pic. soon after!!! :bigsmile:....

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
World Wide Corals
Back