Setting up a 29 gallon bio Qube

Bax71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I would like to get your opinion on more of the filtration that I would need for this tank. Here is what I have so far I have the LED light integrated into the hood. I have the media. Tower and the refugee tower. My pump currently is a 800 gallon per I have picked up a dosing pump DP-3 What other filtrations should I get for this before I sent everything up? I do 20 pounds of live rock running in a separate tank. for the last two months. I do have refugee light. here is a few photos so far if I need to get a ozone UV sterilizer anything like that please let me know. I appreciate all your info. I would like to be able to have everything I need before starting the tank up.

IMG_0130.jpeg IMG_0128.jpeg IMG_0085.jpeg IMG_0124.jpeg IMG_0086.jpeg IMG_0084.jpeg

OP
OP
Bax71

Bax71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is some more photos of the led light system I put in

Attachments

• IMG_0083.jpeg
    IMG_0083.jpeg
    220.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0082.jpeg
    IMG_0082.jpeg
    203.6 KB · Views: 8

Reef Wizard

Octopus Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I would like to get your opinion on more of the filtration that I would need for this tank. Here is what I have so far I have the LED light integrated into the hood. I have the media. Tower and the refugee tower. My pump currently is a 800 gallon per I have picked up a dosing pump DP-3 What other filtrations should I get for this before I sent everything up? I do 20 pounds of live rock running in a separate tank. for the last two months. I do have refugee light. here is a few photos so far if I need to get a ozone UV sterilizer anything like that please let me know. I appreciate all your info. I would like to be able to have everything I need before starting the tank up.

\

Plenty of rock is good surface area for beneficial bacteria

UV and Ozone are unnecessary but a nice to have IMO

Sand if you are going to do that will help some on filtration

Start a build thread!

Welcome to R2R

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back