Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got real that Im getting on a plane Saturday and haven’t even pulled the stix outa storage.... Time to choose a weapon.

31EC57BF-FE07-471D-8CAC-4A26F1EB847E.jpeg

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got real that Im getting on a plane Saturday and haven’t even pulled the stix outa storage.... Time to choose a weapon.

View attachment 1407544
Montana?

We are planning a trip for sunday, it will be local though. Love seeing ur trips out west etc... I cant wait to have that all in my back yard.

[HASH=16627]#shred[/HASH]

AquaCave Logo Banner
Top Shelf Aquatics

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nutramar Foods

HairyGary

Why do all your fish look like trout?
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good! Just added a female to my DT. She stands out with all the other red/orange/yellow wrasse I have. She was totally left alone after I removed her from the box.

OP
OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good! Just added a female to my DT. She stands out with all the other red/orange/yellow wrasse I have. She was totally left alone after I removed her from the box.
Thats great to hear! Its so hard buying juvenile wrasses with all sharing similar colors/patterns. The Rhomboid definitely stands out. I am a firm believer in the acclimation box especially when mixing wrasses but also for general additions.

We jumped on a NYAquatic deal today too.

C39CB668-676C-4DBC-B92A-6093A79A3CB1.jpeg

This will about round out my list until it's time to re-home one or both tangs. I am hoping to get another year out of these two before the 4 foot tank starts bothering them. Thus far they are both happy though.

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

HairyGary

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats great to hear! Its so hard buying juvenile wrasses with all sharing similar colors/patterns. The Rhomboid definitely stands out. I am a firm believer in the acclimation box especially when mixing wrasses but also for general additions.

View attachment 1444674

This will about round out my list until it's time to re-home one or both tangs. I am hoping to get another year out of these two before the 4 foot tank starts bothering them. Thus far they are both happy though.
Nice! Attenutus is on of my faves. I always get subadults, females or juveniles. Longer lifespan. I probably have room for a couple more (have one in QT now) but am in the early stages of planning to go bigger.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

View attachment 1444674

Nice grab! Looking forward to seeing these in your system!

OP
OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Impressive fish list you have. Congratulations on the Rhomboid transition
I am excited to see him develop coloration. I thought I noticed black on the dorsal last weekend but told myself it was just shadow/lighting. Yesterday it caught my eye again and there was no mistaking it.

HairyGary

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am excited to see him develop coloration. I thought I noticed black on the dorsal last weekend but told myself it was just shadow/lighting. Yesterday it caught my eye again and there was no mistaking it.
Mines a female as well. If it is anything like my other female wrasse I added in the past she may transition quick like the others. My Shutmani and Johnsoni felt like they changed over night. Always fun to see!

AquaCave

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Legendary
Back