*SBB Corals*- Games by codybot-End of Year/ New Year!!!! 650 WYSIWYG +100 Auctions!!! Prize, games, Giveaways- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time for pickle back shots? Anyone else have Jameson and pickle juice shots? Pretty good
Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

Digitalfirex

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So funny (to me) story. I'm off today and my wife had to work from home. It's also my birthday. So I'm like "hey imma go to the store..." and she was like "my boss said I can leave early for the weekend... give me a few and we can go together..."

Obviously I don't mind.... but then she goes "since it's your birthday we can go to the fish store... or where did you plan to go?"

Under my breath.... "the fish store"

billyocean

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So funny (to me) story. I'm off today and my wife had to work from home. It's also my birthday. So I'm like "hey imma go to the store..." and she was like "my boss said I can leave early for the weekend... give me a few and we can go together..."

Obviously I don't mind.... but then she goes "since it's your birthday we can go to the fish store... or where did you plan to go?"

Happy Birthday!

Wakenbaker420

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Happy birthday

Wuzzo

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Lol, happy birthday!

stoney7713

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Happy Birthday GIF by Spotify

mww00ds

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Happy Birthday GIF

stoney7713

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i wish there were more "designer" toadstools, such an underrated coral
See that's what you should get, toadstools, pulsing Xenia, and blue cloves, you're tank would be full in no time.

wes84

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time for pickle back shots? Anyone else have Jameson and pickle juice shots? Pretty good
I got talked into it once and it was good! Not sure if the first 6 or 7 shots beforehand had anything to do with it or not… we ended up running out of pickle juice and turned to the jar of pepperoncinis. It was even better!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
TCK Corals
Back