*SBB Corals*- Games by codybot-End of Year/ New Year!!!! 650 WYSIWYG +100 Auctions!!! Prize, games, Giveaways- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you a fan of the show?

Another shoutout would be the Chromatics - "Shadow". It's not the theme song, but Twin Peaks is one of my favorite shows of all time. When the first two episodes of The Return aired in 2017, I was so lost and worried with the direction of the show. Then, the show ends up at The Bang Bang Bar with this song playing, and never in my life did I smile more while watching a show. I knew I was home in David Lynch's safe hands.

I've never seen it! A little before my time, i'm in my young thirties but now it goes on my to watch list :)

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've never seen it! A little before my time, i'm in my young thirties but now it goes on my to watch list :)
I'm 36 and didn't discover it until my 20's. Mind you, the original first two seasons have a hint of satire. They're somewhat mocking the modern day sitcom of that time. Also, the phenomenon of the show is interesting in itself. It only had two seasons, dominated the culture the way the GOT did in its prime, then disappeared overnight.

David Lynch and Mark Frost had no intension of exposing the killer, but the studio pressed them to do so. Once they did, the show was dropped like a bad habit. The interesting part is not know.

Rennurdoar

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
season 2 time GIF by American Gods

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wake and I are currently watching Bone Tomahawk based on a few suggestions here. We were having the what do we watch tonight discussion.
Buckle up. That movie is going to take something out of you. It's extremely well done and stressful, but in a good way. You'll need a cigarette after it ends.

BlueDamselReef

Just keep swimming!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw you lurking earlier and was going to call you out, but I didn't want to blow up your spot ;)

Nah I just got on. I tried to pop in earlier but got busy and wasn't able to stay. You would've been talking to yourself :)

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wake and I are currently watching Bone Tomahawk based on a few suggestions here. We were having the what do we watch tonight discussion.
Heads up, it has a good amount of gore in it. I had to look away at a couple key scenes. Not for the weak of stomach.

BlueDamselReef

Just keep swimming!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm never alone. I am legion.

That's creepy! Lol

What time is the SALE going on? Didn't see times or is it a 24/7 type thing?

I'm headed to bed, got work in the morning but figured I'd pop in, check out these deals and give you a hard time for a bit lol

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm 36 and didn't discover it until my 20's. Mind you, the original first two seasons have a hint of satire. They're somewhat mocking the modern day sitcom of that time. Also, the phenomenon of the show is interesting in itself. It only had two seasons, dominated the culture the way the GOT did in its prime, then disappeared overnight.

David Lynch and Mark Frost had no intension of exposing the killer, but the studio pressed them to do so. Once they did, the show was dropped like a bad habit. The interesting part is not know.
Oh and 25 years later they made the final season on Showtime. If you enjoy the original show, which my wife did and she's picky, then we can talk later. There are a couple companion movies that need to be watched before the last season. What a great story and lore!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Innovative Marine - Made to Order
Back