*SBB Corals*- Games by codybot-End of Year/ New Year!!!! 650 WYSIWYG +100 Auctions!!! Prize, games, Giveaways- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Kasrift

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The LA one was a shot in the dark. I figured some of y'all would recognize it though. I've never been out in the city (just LAX more times than I'd like to admit) but I most certainly have been out and about in your current town. Very nice! The ocean water is bizarrely cold for me though. I'm used to the gulf.
True story about the water. Funny enough, I grew up and surfed at county line (right where Los Angeles and Ventura county meet) and got used to the water there. Came down to San Diego for college and thought the water was super warm. Nothing like the gulf or Hawaii though.

mww00ds

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Season 2 GIF by Rick and Morty

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
True story about the water. Funny enough, I grew up and surfed at county line (right where Los Angeles and Ventura county meet) and got used to the water there. Came down to San Diego for college and thought the water was super warm. Nothing like the gulf or Hawaii though.
I understand the water in Hawaii to be warm by the Gulf standard. Family members that went there said it was cold.

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Watched Amsterdam last night..kooky
I haven't seen this one. My wife had on the new Netflix Onion something or another with Daniel Craig in it. It looked interesting enough so I stopped watching to avoid spoilers. Maybe I'll put it on here shortly.

billyocean

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't seen this one. My wife had on the new Netflix Onion something or another with Daniel Craig in it. It looked interesting enough so I stopped watching to avoid spoilers. Maybe I'll put it on here shortly.
It was OK..Daniel Craig was good. Sequel to knives out

Kasrift

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Question regarding Yuma mushrooms bouncing, it it related to lights? I was looking through the VIP section and don't really understand the King Kong Yuma. Googling it I see other pics from past sales, just curious on people's takes on why a Yuma would bounce. Is it lineage as well or if you don't have the same light/spectrum would it lose it XD

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I give it the "worth the watch" rating as well
Sounds good. I need a new movie to watch. I'm saving Top Gun Maverick for a special occasion, but a nice thriller or fantasy movie would be good.

billyocean

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question regarding Yuma mushrooms bouncing, it it related to lights? I was looking through the VIP section and don't really understand the King Kong Yuma. Googling it I see other pics from past sales, just curious on people's takes on why a Yuma would bounce. Is it lineage as well or if you don't have the same light/spectrum would it lose it XD
I have the same yumas in 2 different tanks and they look totally different

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I know my regular bounce mushrooms tend to be pretty versatile, but too much flow seems to be what makes them bounce less more than anything else.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Buckeye
Back