Santa CADE Giveaway! Win a $3200+ CADE Aquarium System for Christmas!

Top Shelf Aquatics

KuyaKirbs

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 1908063

You better watch out! You better not cry! You better not pout, and I'll tell you why! Because Algae Barn, CADE Aquariums and Reef2Reef have teamed up to bring you a great Christmas giveaway!!! One lucky winner will take home a brand new CADE 1200 S2 Reef System valued at over $3200! Say what!?!

The 1200 Series 2 is a 114 gallon display, with all the features you need to create your perfect ocean environment. From a small to mid-size fish system or a reef full of SPS corals, the 1200 is an excellent choice for any aquarist!

We're making our list and checking it twice! Are you going to be on it? Well, it's easy to get your name entered to win!

View attachment 1908062

OFFICIAL ENTRY: Check out the CADE 1200 S2 Reef System product page and make a post in this thread telling us what you like best about this aquarium, what really sticks out to you and why you think it's great! That type stuff!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only complete these bonus entries AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

**Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification**

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

View attachment 1908061

One winner will be selected to receive a brand new CADE 1200 S2 Reef System valued at over $3200!

View attachment 1908060
View attachment 1908059

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on January 4th, 2021! (Last day to enter is January 3rd)

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thank you to Algae Barn and CADE Aquariums for this awesome Christmas Giveaway!
View attachment 1908058

[HASH=1057]#r2rgiveaway[/HASH]
I like the size and design of this set up! All my life I have been dealing with nano tanks. I've always wanted a bigger tank but never could afford it all. This set up would be a dream come true! Good luck to anyone who wins and thank you Algae Barn and CADE!

AS
Avast

coastietrav

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: Every detail of this tank has been thought through. Dream tank right there!
View attachment 1908063

You better watch out! You better not cry! You better not pout, and I'll tell you why! Because Algae Barn, CADE Aquariums and Reef2Reef have teamed up to bring you a great Christmas giveaway!!! One lucky winner will take home a brand new CADE 1200 S2 Reef System valued at over $3200! Say what!?!

The 1200 Series 2 is a 114 gallon display, with all the features you need to create your perfect ocean environment. From a small to mid-size fish system or a reef full of SPS corals, the 1200 is an excellent choice for any aquarist!

We're making our list and checking it twice! Are you going to be on it? Well, it's easy to get your name entered to win!

View attachment 1908062

OFFICIAL ENTRY: Check out the CADE 1200 S2 Reef System product page and make a post in this thread telling us what you like best about this aquarium, what really sticks out to you and why you think it's great! That type stuff!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only complete these bonus entries AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

**Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification**

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

View attachment 1908061

One winner will be selected to receive a brand new CADE 1200 S2 Reef System valued at over $3200!

View attachment 1908060
View attachment 1908059

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on January 4th, 2021! (Last day to enter is January 3rd)

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

View attachment 1908058

Official Entry: Every single detail of this tank has been thought through down to the quick turn valves for safety and security. Dream tank right there!

Prairiereefer

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 1908063

View attachment 1908062

View attachment 1908061

View attachment 1908060
View attachment 1908059

View attachment 1908058

Official Entry: I love the planned ATO container in the back of the tank! So smart and I would have never thought of that, I may incorporate that into my current new build!

bonus 1 : signed up for email newsletter.

Bonus 2: new build thread just started yesterday once I got permission from my partner to design a new build for our new house! https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/new-120-build-first-time-sump-user.784754/

Bonus 3+4: Liked and followed Algae barn on facebook and instagram.

Bonus 5 + 6: Liked and followed Cade aquariums on facebook and instagram.

terraincognita

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 2: Build Thread updated

Bonus 3: Partner Member

Bonus 4: Liked Algae Barn on Facebook

Bonus 5: Liked Cade Aquariums on Facebook

Bonus 6: Followed Cade Aquariums on Facebook

Bonus 7: Followed Algae Barn on FB

Top Shelf Aquatics

martin9229

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: these new Cade systems really have so many amazing features and you can tell they have been designed thinking about every last detail. I really like the basic things that have been done well, like the white base panel for reefers that don’t want sand. Really up to date with modern reefers!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Tropic Marin USA
Back